Royal Wedding pt2

Harry ~age 20~

Harry pov

We just landed in Costa Luna and everything is all decorated for Y/N wedding day. "Hola seño and señorita weñcome back  to Costa Luna." Sir Jacques said leading i s all to the line of cars. We quickly drive to the palace and was greeted by the Queen and Y/N and Prince Cameron.
"Welcome to the Hey guys welcome back to my palace." Y/N said hugging me and the rest of the families. Once we were inside the palace the royal Guard showed us to our rooms so we can get ready for the royal dinner.

Gemma pov

I sat in the king size bed. No it as to be bigger than that. But any way I sat there not believing that the soon to be queen of Costa Luna is my best friend. So a knock came on the door. "Knock, knock its me gems." Y/N said walking into my room with a dress bafd. "Hey love." I said as she plopped down on the bed. "I have your dress." She said giving it to me. "Can I open it?" I asked and she just nod. I opened and pulled out a beautiful Givenchy dress. "This is amazing princess thank you." I said huggi my her. "Your welcome now get ready for the dinner we wi ok be arriving in style." She said. "A white horseand carrage." I said and she now. This is gonna be fun.

Y/N pov

I can't believe that all the families have made and the dinner is in a couple of hours I can't wait until the wedding this is gonna be fun.