RuPaul's Drag Race

Harry ~age 22~

Y/N pov

Being here it literally and freaking honor. Who would have ever thought the Blair and I would end up being a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race.

When we got the call Blair and I couldn't even form the word yes to be on the show. Now if you don't know who RuPaul Charles may be you my friend have been living under a rock for many years.

He is the creator of RuPaul's Drag Race. All the major drag queens comes from this show. I have been watching since season 3, and I am hook. I love everyone in the show. It's incredible.

Blar sat on the left side of one of the original judges, Michelle Visage. I sat at on the other end of panel. I sat on the right side of Carson Kressley.

The lights dimmed and CoverGirl by RuPaul starts playing. I peered down at Blair, who's smile was the greatest thing I have ever seen.

"CoverGirl, puts some bass in your walk." I sung the lyrics under my breath. I smile as I was Ru coming down the runway in a off-the-shoulder black dress. She was sparkling and glitzy.

"Welcome to the main stage of RuPaul's Drage Race. Tonight, we have some special guest." Her eyes quickly shifted towards Blair.

"Blair St. Clair. I do declare. It's Blair Dion, the owner of Blair's Collection and she also sings. Are you ready for the fashion?!" RuPaul asked Blair excitedly.

"Of course. I haven't been this happy since my first New York Fashion week." RuPaul laughed his high pitched laugh and quickly looked towards me.

"We also have singer/ song writer Y/N Styles , who I heard has been watching for quite some time now."

I smiled and tried to hard hide my blush. "From season 3. I don't want to sound like a fangirl, but I'm your number one fan." I chuckled and the panel laughed. RuPaul laughed more, though.

"Today, I challenge the girls to give their best mermaid looks. Gentleman, start your engines, and May the best woman win." RuPaul made his way to his place on the panel and sat down.

I threw a smile at Blair and shifted upward in my seat.

Music began to play and one but one the girls began to walk out.

The Queens have come and gone. All of them was backstage discussing what they that about their outfits and others. Blair and I had a plan to go back there and surprise them.

"It smells like seaweed back here." I said as we made an entrance. The Queens screamed and came up to hug us. They made us feel welcome.

"Oh my, you girls look fabulous tonight. You made me want to be a mermaid." Blair said as she looked at everyone costume.

"I think my favorite was Kameron's and Eureka." I said as I pointed at them. Eureka was wearing something that reminded me of Ursala from the Little Mermaid. Kameron was full-blown glorious.

"Thank you." They said in unison as they clinging that glasses together.

"Is that vodka?" Blair asked. She reached towards Asia O'Hara's cup, but I quickly pulled her hand back. "You're not allowed to drink on my watch."

Blair sighed while the others laughed.

"Five minutes girls. Five minutes." That was our cue to make our way back to main stage.

We said our goodbyes to the girls and walked back through the hallway.

"Ugh. I don't want to leave just yet." Blair said as she grabbed me around the shoulders.

"Maybe Ru will let us move in." I laughed. We locked arms and smiled all the way to main stage.

Today was amazing. I wish I had more time to get to know the Queens and understand their outfits choices.

Of course, someone was eliminated. The Vixen just had to go. She was rude and was wanting to fight anyone that seemed like they was going to win a challenge.

Anyway, I'm ready to come back whenever Ru says I can.