Runaway Love Pt1.

Harry ~age 17~

Y/N pov

Life is hard knowing that people hate you, being bullied at school,and knowing that my family hates me makes it worst. I lay in my bed and listen to the fight over me. "It's not my fucking fault that she is a screw up!" Dad yelled. "Don't yell at my like it's my fault remember it took two to tango, so she's your fucking problem too!" Mum yelled back. I can't to bear to hear what other cruel things they have to say about me, I grabbed my phone and earphones from my night stand and put them. 'But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark, you should know your beautiful just the way you are.' I feel the tear run down my face. I got up to go to the bathroom when my room door open then Harry "Way to go Y/N you made mum and dad fight again, you're such and fucking screw up and I wish they never had you!" Harry yells at me then walked out of my room, . That really hurt. I can't take any more from anyone and quickly walked to my closet and grabbed my bags through some clothes in there with all the other things that I needed. I got my purse, then I went to the night stand and got my savings, then I wrote a note and left it on the bed then I walked down the stairs and to the door. I hear them all talking. "She is a fucking bitch I hate her all she ever does is make you guys fight." Gemma said. "Yeah,we should have gave her away at birth you guys wasn't o. planning on having her anyway." Harry said. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked out the door going anywhere my feet can take me. Which is far away from here.

Harry POV

She is such a bitch I hate her so much all she does us cry and start fight between mum and dado fight. I left the leaving room after our nightly talk about her. When I walked pasted her room and I didn't hear any crying. I opened her bed room door to see her closet open and a not on the bed.
Since I'm unwanted and a screw up I'm running away. Dont bother to look for me because in for away from here now. I hope you all live a nice life with out me because now I'm happy with out anyone telling me how worthless I am. To mum and dad I'm so sorry that I wasn't what you wanted me to be and that I couldn't make you happy. Now that I'm gone I hope all good comes to you. All the love Y/N Styles.

After I read the note I rushed back down stairs. Guys Y/N is gone. "What why did she leave?" Gemma asked. "Because we treated her like shit." Thats all I said be for running out of the house and to my car in search if my sister.

To be continued.....