Runaway Love Part 2

Harry ~age 17~

Harry POV

I have been driving for hours now and still no sign of Y/N anywhere. Giving up I get back in my car and driving back home. I pulled in to my parkway killed the engine I then walked inside. I put my keys on the stand kicked off my shoes. I walked into to the living area and sat on the sofa. "Why the hell do we hate her so much?" I question out loud to myself. "We don't hate her. She's just different than us." Gemma said walking in. "You really dont have a fucking idea, do you? We all just sent a child on the streets of London where there are gangs and robbers and killers. She could probably be laying on the streets right now or laying in some strangers bed." I said pushing against her. I didn't understand why I was caring. I mean, I also said those things about her, but we need to find her and quick.

Y/N POV

I seen Harry as he went back to his car and pull off. I came from behind the building and ran to the nearest hotel. It wasn't to fancy,but it something that I could afford. Once I got my room key I took the elavater. I walked to my room throw my bag on the floor and walked over to the bed and began to cry. 'Why do they hate me so much?' I thought to my self I wiped the tears from my face. I walked over to the kitchen to get a bottle of water then I went to the living area to watch the telly. I changed the channels until I came across E! News. "Y/N Styles the youngest of the Styles family  has been seen cry and entering a very fancy hotel what as happened find out after the brake." Word travel fast I turned the TV off and walked back over to the bed. Tomorrow is a new day, and it gonna be good hopefully.