Young Model

Harry ~age 8~

Gemma Pov

  Y/N as always done photoshoots for different designers and occasions and Harry has always been there for everyone of them. "Okay Y/N,  today you going to be doing a photoshoot with Louis Vuitton." "I love Louis." She said from the back seat.  I smiled and continue to the studio.

We finally made it to the studio. Her hair was already done so I didn't have to rush to get it done.  We walked in said to be greeted by a long time friend Dallas. Dallas is the best photographer that you could ever book.

She as worked with man different celebrities include Harry. "Gemma it's so nice to see you again." said Dallas pulling me into a hug. "Know it's been so long." I said as we both let go of each other.

"You must be Y/N?"  "Yes, I am." "Well, Y/N it's nice to finally meet you. Shall we get started?" question Dallas stooping down to Y/N. "Yes, please." She said nodding her head making her blonde thick curls bounce.

"Let's get you changed." After getting Y/N her first outfit we both walked back to where Dallas waits. "Okay little Styles just go right there and sit on the couch. Lean up a little. Okay now prop your elbow on your knee. Now rest your head on you hand."

As Y/N continue to do more poses. I texted Harry.

Me: Where are you? The photoshoot has started.

Harry: I'm just around the way. Be there in a sec.

Me: Hurry it's all most time her to change to outfit two.

After I sent the last message off. it was time for Y/N to have a change in her outfit and hair.

Harry Pov

  I turned into the lot of the studio. I parked my car turned the engine off and grabbed my coffee then walked inside the building. Being that I have been here before I walked into the room where the pictures are being done.

"Your late Styles." said Gemma walking out of the dressing room.  "I know, I'm sorry I had to rush from the airport." I explained. "You're lucky she didn't ask where you were." "Where is she?" "She's getting changed into her suite." Gemma said with smile.

A grin on my face ear to ear. There she was my eight year old sister with a Louis Vuitton. A young model. What a start. This photoshoot will mark another milestone for her. Just to think that she started modeling when she was only one.

When the shoot was finally over I drove home with Gemma trailing behind me.

"Did you have kitten?" I question my eyes still focused on the road. "Yes,it was fun. I love the pictures Dallas did a great job." She said from the passenger seat. "I'm glad you had fun you looked beautiful." I said pulling into the park way of our home.

"Thank you Hazza." She said as we got out and walked inside.  She just eight years old and has already made a name for herself.