Introduction

The big leagues

The big leagues. After years of training and silencing the haters, I had finally made it. My first WrestleMania was just a matter of days away, and already my legs were trembling. I mean who would've thought that a simple girl would achieve her dream of being a WWE Superstar.

I will never understand why WWE hired me; there isn't anything special about me. I'm just a simple twenty-two year old 'bookworm.' In high school, I barely had friends. I'm what most people call a 'nerd.' But I had no choice, my childhood wasn't all sunshine and daisies.

I, Brooklyn Levya was born in Lancaster on the 27th of November 1994, as the youngest child and only daughter of Raymond and Megan Levya. Everything was perfect, my father owned a convenience store, and my mother was a glamorous stay-at-home housewife. Yet when I was nine, my mother ran away from us with the neighbour; they were lovers.

After that, my life completely overturned. My dad turned to alcohol, and my brother Christopher wasn't in the house as much, and he turned to drugs when he was 14. I had to look after my family, meaning that they became my priority and I slowly gave up hope on being a WWE Superstar.

But despite all of that, I made it. WWE signed me when I was 17. My life quickly changed and I had to move away from home to achieve my dreams. My try-out for WWE will always be one of the most amazing moments of my life, as the COO Paul Levesque pulled me aside and told me he saw passion in my eyes, and I am leaps and bounds ahead of other try-outs.