Codi Roseanne Perkins

Waiting. I hated waiting. Even though I was petrified of childbirth, I was so excited to bring our daughter into this world.

I was nervous for this, but I had TJ with me and he always made me feel like I could take on the world. As things proceeded, I began feeling emotional. Was I ready to be a mother? "Four strenuous pushes later, and then a baby's cry. I saw TJ become emotional before he kissed my forehead. "You did it. You brought her into this world." I was so overjoyed with emotion at the fact I was a mother, I actually have a daughter.

Once everything was sorted, I let TJ come on the bed with me. Usually it wasn't allowed, but the midwife's son was a huge fan of him, so we broke the rules. But only slightly. TJ had one arm around me and Codi was asleep on his other arm, which was resting just above my stomach. "This is it." He smiled as we all cuddled into one another. "We have a family now, me, you, Codi and Pharoh. This is everything I've ever dreamed of. Since I met you, I knew I was going to marry you, put my supershots inside you. I love you." "Babe, I love you too, but what the hell are supershots?" "Well, Brooklyn." He grinned as he looked lovingly at me. "You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other..." "Ew, oh my god stop!"

" "Ew, oh my god stop!"