House Party

After finally having the house to the way we like, I was somehow able to blackmail Teej into having a housewarming party

After finally having the house to the way we like, I was somehow able to blackmail Teej into having a housewarming party. He hated parties and tried avoiding them at all costs, but when it came to me, there isn't anything he wouldn't do to make me happy! That's how I knew he's a keeper!

"How did I agree to this crap?" He groaned as he threw a shirt on. He was so cute when he was cranky. "This is all because of you. You and your boobs are gonna be the death of me, I hope you realise that." "What have they done?" "You only asked about this housewarming thing when you were getting ready for bed, and you know how much I love boobs." Damn, he was smart. I knew he would never agree to doing this so by blackmailing him with boobs, he'd be happy, and I'd get my own way!

Finally people started arriving, and everything was good. TJ had some of the Cruiserweights with him and I knew how much he hated this, so I wore a low cut bodysuit just for him! Everybody was having a great time, I was chatting with Sasha before Teej crept up behind me and spun me around for a hug. This is why I was so happy I had him, he was never afraid of giving me affection in public and he never cared about what people thought about it. "I just want you to know." He grinned as he whispered in my ear. "Even though I hate things like these, you've done a great job and I'm proud of you." All I ever yearned for was for him to be proud of me, and knowing I'd done something which he is proud of, even though he dislikes the form of it, was an amazing feeling. "You really need to stop being so cute." I smiled as I squeezed his cheeks. "I love you." "Aw, I love you too, Princess." Those words put together were heavenly, especially since it was always followed with a kiss.

As soon as people started leaving, I could literally hear his relief which made me chuckle. I found him in the kitchen, and immediately hugged him from behind. "Now, I know you hated that, and you wished they'd all leave, and I'm very proud that you didn't go nuts." I smiled as I held him tightly. "And as a way of saying thank you for being so calm about it, you can get the boobs tonight." Anytime he heard the word 'boobs', he got excited. But I was honestly so proud of him that he managed to get through that without screaming, I knew how much he hated parties and the fact he was willing to host one just for me proved how special he truly is.

After clearing everything away, I couldn't help but smile as I knew what was going to happen next. I knew he both were craving one another so I held his hand as I took him into the bedroom. And within twenty minutes, the bed was creaking extremely loudly.