Make Up Remedies

Being back with TJ felt heavenly, especially since I knew his ass was all mine again! Usually when we were with one another,  we were extremely intimate. The feels of our bodies together was indescribable, sweat coming off his chest. When we were together, we were at it at least four times a day, and usually in different areas of the house!

After another successful Monday Night Raw, we headed to the car to go back home. We were lucky that we didn't live that far away from the arena, which made plenty of the superstars green with envy!

As he drove, he gently held the inner side of my thigh as I rested my head on his shoulder. "That's it Princess, you should sleep now, because lets face it, you wont be sleeping later." He always made me smile when he winked. But eventually we made it home, as we didn't waste any time enjoying the lips of one another. He pinned me against the wall as I sucked on his tongue, whilst slowly undressing him. "Tell me the words, baby. Tell me how much you want this." He groaned as I felt his hard package against my thigh. After I helped him get completely naked, he sucked on my neck as he undressed me.

We threw our clothes out of the way as he inserted himself inside me. I had to groan as I remembered just how big he was. When it came to urges, we didn't bother when it came to protection. The majority of the time we did, but I had been craving him for a week, I wasn't willing to wait. "Who am I?" He groaned as he continued thrusting. "Papi, my Papi!" I moaned as I couldn't stop myself. After seven more thrusts, he pulled out and began sucking on my nipples. "I've missed every part of you, baby. Let me savour it." He crept onto his knees and swirled his tongue in my cookie. I knew it wasn't going to take long before I orgasmed, and after five more swirls, I released and watched as he swallowed all of it. "That's my girl, always weakens for Papi." I loved this side of him, usually he wasn't like this. I knew I had to please him, such as he pleased me. As he stood up, I crouched on the floor and licked the tip of his package. He wasn't expecting that, so he quickly tied my hair up as I sucked on him. "Oh fuck me, Princess. Oh fuck!" He groaned as I deepthroated him, desperate to make him come for me. "Fuck baby, fuck fuck fuck, I'm close."  Hearing that was magic to my ears. I continued sucking on him before he came. I wanted to be his good girl, so I swallowed every last drop before wiping my lips. "Fucking hell." He gasped as he held me. "Who knew you could be such a devil?" Even though we had both orgasmed, I wanted more. He must've been reading my mind, as he bent me over before inserting himself inside me again. He felt so good. After several thrusts, he pulled out before going back into my cookie and orgasming yet again. As we both looked at each other and smiled as we regained our breath, a voice was coming from a phone. "Look dude, I'm glad y'all have made up, but I really didn't need to hear you being called Papi, bro." It was Rich! I looked at Teej with annoyance but secretly trying hard not to laugh. He quickly hung up before TJ faced me and held my hands. "It must've gone on emergency call. But anyway Kitty, welcome home."