The Happiest Place On Earth

Two years

Two years. Twenty-four months. For weeks, I had been speculating how I was going to celebrate this milestone, until I realised something that was perfect for the two of us; Disneyland. We were both huge Disney nerds, and he loved to call us the King and Queen of our home.

I woke up in a huge queen sized bed, as per usual I was cuddled into my muscly husband, my head on his chest and his arms around me. Of course we had gotten into our usual bedroom antics during the night, and at about two o'clock in the morning because neither of us could sleep and well, he looks so good in the morning, I just couldn't resist.

The day escalated and we were in what he said was our 'second home'.  But the day was starting to draw to a close and we were walking back to our hotel room, we had our arms wrapped around one another, my arms around his stomach and his around my waist. Despite the fact we were so incredibly immature with one another, there wasn't any other couple that loved each other like we did.

Once the elevator door pinged and we  were on our hotel room floor, TJ decided to lift me over his shoulder by surprise, causing me to squeal, which of course led to us playfighting on the bed. In order to try and beat me, he gave a very sexual groan, which definitely made me laugh, but it didn't work. I kept my hands down on his shoulders so I'd definitely win.

"You should have my babies." He grinned as I sat on his lap. It was no surprise that we were somewhat trying for a family, but when I had been pregnant, I hadn't been able to carry the foetus. "I think you should have my babies." I smirked as I could see he was urging for a kiss. I loved every day I spent with him, but our anniversaries were always so special.