Blast From The Past

"Without the help of you girls, SmackDown Live wouldn't be in the place it is, so congratulations, you've earned it!" Shane McMahon smiled as some of the girls were sat in a bar with him

"Without the help of you girls, SmackDown Live wouldn't be in the place it is, so congratulations, you've earned it!" Shane McMahon smiled as some of the girls were sat in a bar with him. He wanted to congratulate us on successfully thrashing the Raw Women's Division at Survivor Series. Carmella, myself, Alexa, Becky and Naomi were all out celebrating with Shane, but honestly, my mind was elsewhere.

As per usual, I was missing TJ. I preferred celebrating achievements with him, rather than Shane and the girls. But, there wasn't anything I could do to change that. "And of course, happy early birthday to our favourite girl." Naomi smiled as she nudged my shoulder. Of course I was happy that I was with these guys, but this would've been my first birthday since the draft, meaning that TJ and I would be apart.

Bit by bit, the girls started to leave until all who was left was Shane and I

Bit by bit, the girls started to leave until all who was left was Shane and I. It was slightly awkward knowing that I once slept with my boss, but I wasn't anything short of professional, and I kept it that way. I kept frantically checking my phone, hoping to see a message from my love. But nothing. "Don't worry about him." Shane reassured as he drank some of his beer. "He's probably driving." "Yeah, I guess you're right, well I think it's time for me to go." I smiled as I got out of my seat and began heading towards the door. "Hey, Brooklyn, wait one moment." I just wanted this night to be over. "I forgot to say, you look beautiful tonight. Absolutely stunning." "Thanks Shane, can I go now please?" "Wait, there's something else I have to say." He exhaled a deep sigh before looking up at the night sky. "We never talk about what happened. Why?" "Because it was a long time ago, and I'm a professional, I don't want to spend my time talking about how I once fucked my boss." "Yeah, of course, you're right, I just wanted to properly thank you, for helping me deal with my divorce, you helped me realise there was more in the world. If the worst ever happens between you and TJ, just now I'll be more than willing to return the favour."

The moment my hotel room door shut, I kicked off my shoes and dived face first into my bed. There I was, nearly approaching twenty-six, having to barely see my husband, and now having to deal with my boss wanting to have sex with me. Again! My life was slowly becoming a reality show. Who needs Total Bellas when you can get Total Brooklyn?!