Sanity

Monday Night Raw. I had been loving life for a long, long time, but being a wife, a mother and maintaining a career as a WWE Superstar made it all worth it.

Everything about my life was perfect, even the feud I was part of for television. Brooklyn Levya against Nikki Cross. It was incredible. As a faction, Sanity was my inner fangirl's envisionment and dream. And now that dream was half of my returning feud. Talk about wow!

"Here is your winner: Brooklyn Leeeeeevyaaaaa!" Echoed through the arena as my arm was raised in victory. They wanted me to have matches against local competitors in what we dubbed 'soft matches' while my body still recovered from having Codi. Honestly, I didn't really have an opinion on having continuous soft matches, I did appreciate how loving and caring WWE was but I felt ready to get back to challenging matches.

Sanity's music hit as I held my shoulder. Nikki cackled as she stood by the ramp. "Poor poor Brookie. How is your shoulder feeling? A little sore? Pitiful. Face it, you should've stayed at home, playing mommy, and letting the real women be in the ring." That cackle always creeped me out. "A real woman? Honey, you're something out of American Horror Story. Well, Scotland Horror Story. And as for a real woman? Just look at me!"