Date Night

"What?" I muttered as I looked at him with disbelief

"What?" I muttered as I looked at him with disbelief. "I don't understand." "Well, I know how bad it feels being injured. You feel alone, you feel like the WWE doesn't have faith in you. I understand how you're feeling. And I want to make you feel better. We were supposed to go on a date tonight, well I moved the date here." He was honestly so sweet and caring, how was he single?

As he helped me sit back down on the couch, he placed my crutches by the stairwell. I couldn't help but smile at him, he was just too damn cute! As he sat by me, he wrapped one of his arms around me as I cuddled into him. "Hey, little guy." He smiled as he kissed my head. "Are you talking to me or the dog?" I chuckled as I lifted Kingsley onto my lap. "The dog, obviously, silly. You're too gorgeous." I had an urge to kiss him again, but he began feeding me small chunks of pizza. He knew so well.

As we played video games, I couldn't stop blushing as he looked at me from time to time. Despite his complaints, I was thrashing his ass at this game. "Ugh again!" He groaned as I celebrated my victory.

After another three and a half hours of thrashing his ass, despite him saying he let me win, we finally started getting hand fatigue so we decided to end the night. "Just remember, I let you win, on account of your injury." He smirked as he got up. "You know, it's pretty late, why not just stay the night here?" I was going out on a limb here, I just wanted to cuddle him all night." "Uh, yeah sure." He smiled as he took his jacket off.

We ended up cuddling on the couch, well spooning on the couch. Being the little spoon and having his arms around me made me feel so protected. I never wanted this night to end. I never wanted him to leave my side.