Tag Team

After the fun of Game Night, I was more than excited for Monday Night Raw

After the fun of Game Night, I was more than excited for Monday Night Raw. Other than doing what I love in front of millions of people, both in the arena and on television, but I was having a tag team match with TJ against Brian Kendrick and Alicia Fox.

It was definitely weird to have a tag team match, especially since I'm a heel, and he's a face, but I wasn't complaining. Yet, the only issue for me was that seeing TJ shirtless and sweating, was a turn on; I don't know how I was going to cope seeing him like that with a front row viewing.

Per to our competition earlier, I demanded that TJ wore his purple gear, and as I waited by the curtain, I saw that he was doing as I asked. As well as being turned on by his sweat and chest, he also admitted that he enjoyed me being a bad girl, so tonight was definitely going to be an experience for us. I always enjoyed mixing up my gear, some times I wore bralette's, some times I wore crop tops, where as other times I wore bodysuits. This time, I decided to wear some cute studded shorts, with a bodysuit, that showed some cleavage, as well as my sleeves having fringes dropping from it.

Once we were both in the ring, we were both excited to see what we had to offer. He started off with Kendrick, but not before letting me wear his glasses. I wore them for the entire duration that he was in the ring, before he tagged me in, and it was go time. I instantly went after Alicia and unleashed all of my anger on her. TJ was shocked at the amount of violence I was portraying, to the point Alicia was bleeding! Alicia and I never had an official storyline, but we had always had an issue with each other.

Alicia thought it'd be fun to play 'possum' with me, so I quickly rolled her up, and got the win. "Here are your winners: the WWE CruiserWeight Champion TJ Perkins and the Raw Women's Champion Brooklyn Levya!" The announcer exclaimed as our arms were raised in victory. As I was still wearing TJ's glasses, we had a quick laugh in the ring, before I got down on one knee and gave him a black rose. We always had fun when we were with each other, and just before we left the ring, we gave the crowd what they wanted and had a kiss.