Remedies

My Love had been suffering from a horrible flu for the past few days so he was able to spend the week off to recover at home. Unfortunately, I had to be travelling while he was recovering, but any moment I had, I was face-timing him! I missed seeing his face, and hearing his soft tone; he was the reason I was doing what I love. Without him, nothing was clear.

I was so excited when I realised I would be able to see him! I didn't tell him as I wanted to surprise him, but I could feel the strain of us being apart

I was so excited when I realised I would be able to see him! I didn't tell him as I wanted to surprise him, but I could feel the strain of us being apart. As soon as I opened the front door, the first thing I saw was him. For that brief moment, I didn't care about anything else, I was so happy to see him! Even though he resembled a sick puppy, all I wanted was to hold him and give him a thousand kisses. Which I did! "Babe, I love you, I love your kisses, but I don't want you getting sick." He spluttered as he kissed my forehead. "But I don't care about being sick, I haven't seen you for days, I've missed you like crazy, this is all I've wanted to do." He knew how much I had missed him, especially since I went on a rampage of posting selfies of the two of us on social media, and continually "sliding into his dm's" by sending him his own selfies and telling him he is mine. And only mine.

I could tell he hated being alone when I was on the road, and he had a interesting way of manipulating me into making me feel bad. His method was to simply post selfies, which he knew I'd automatically save and photos of what he was doing while he was home. Talk about relationship goals!

I knew he needed a lot of attention, especially when he's sick, so before I got home, I bought a Pikachu outfit, which only he could see. Nikki had told me when we were flying that when John was sick, she'd dress up as a nurse for him. But a nurse was so bland and basic, and I knew Teej would appreciate something more suited to him. As I took my case into the bedroom, I quickly changed before going to look after him. As I massaged his shoulders, he wolf-whistled at me, as I knew he had a love for my long legs. "God babe, that's all mine." He smirked as he lifted me on top of him. I smiled as I knew we hadn't been active for a while and this outfit was definitely going to change that, so I sat on his lap and gently began riding on him.  I could feel his package getting harder, which I saw as a good time to take him up to the bedroom, and make him feel a lot  better.