Unexpected Fans

I was lucky enough to be going to a meet and greet convention at a Toys R Us store in Pittsburgh, but my baby TJ was set to be travelling which sucked

I was lucky enough to be going to a meet and greet convention at a Toys R Us store in Pittsburgh, but my baby TJ was set to be travelling which sucked. I always loved seeing him with fans, it always made me think about when he and I have kids, but that was how these things were; sometimes we went to conventions together, sometimes we didn't.

As I was attending the convention with the Swiss Superman Cesaro, I thought that looking sophisticated was the way to go. A cute grey dress, heels and a Michael Kors bag surely couldn't go wrong. We were an hour into the convention and the fans were eager to see us. I was currently having a photo taken with a young teenage fan, when an array of fans began cheering and dabbing, which could only mean one thing.

Phone camera's flashed as TJ gave me one of his adorable hugs. The fact that he was still showing his live for me in the sweetest ways after nearly one year of marriage proved just how special he was. "Babe!" I chuckled as he left a small trail of kisses around my neck. "I have fans waiting." "Mmm, let me have some time with my wife, and anyway, I am a paying customer." He smiled as he waved a ticket to me.

Spending time with my husband was my favourite time of any day, and now that we were a formation on Raw, we were spending more time than ever. But TJ eventually left, and I was having a conversation with a young fan.

Once everything ended, it was time to head home to my incredible husband. The majority of gifts I received from fans were anything skeleton related, candy, key rings, clothes, and sweet fan letters. Now obviously this goes without saying, but my life was incredible, I had the most amazing life, I mean just look at my husband, and look at my fan base!