You Make Me Feel Brand New

My neck was recovering slightly quicker than anticipated which was making me excited as I was going to return sooner than ever. Being back in the ring was all I had wanted since the moment I found myself injured, and I had been working harder than ever to come back in style.

Unfortunately, people were missing TJ as a face so he had gone back to his original gimmick, and WWE were hoping I'd turn face alongside him, but I had been out of action for the majority of the year so a lot of thoughts were rummaging through my mind. What if I had been forgotten? What if this face turn flopped? I love being a heel, I'm not even sure if the WWE Universe would believe me as a face.

But one thing was for certain, I was definitely going to be Team Red! I had gotten injured just before WrestleMania and it was the day of Hell in a Cell! My baby TJ didn't have a match but he was set to be a part of the Pay-Per-View by being the special guest referee in the Cruiserweight title match. I was backstage as I was supposed to be seeing the medics about potentially being cleared earlier.

But I definitely had to see my incredible husband first! He was there in a corridor when I first saw him. A huge smile swept across his face when I cuddled into him as tightly as I could. The superstars that were walking by couldn't keep their eyes off the very public displays of affection TJ and I were having. I mean having his tongue around my mouth, his arms holding my derriere , and me desperately trying to take his shirt off. Maybe we should've toned it down a bit when we were in public, but I couldn't help it, he looked incredible in that referee's shirt. He should be a referee more often!