Good Girl Gone Bad

Finally, I was turning heel. I initially required to be a heel, and finally, it was time. TJ didn't have a match on Raw but he was still backstage, primarily to support me and to see his boys, Noam, Swann and Cedric.

As soon as my music hit, I knew what was happening. I didn't partake in my usual entrance, and just went straight down to the ring. As soon as I picked up a microphone, the crowd started chanting 'You deserve it.' "Carry on any longer guys, and you'll make me cry." I smiled as the chanting finally stopped. "For the past six years, I have been in the WWE, working as hard as I can to get to the top. And now, I can finally say, I've made it to the top! And man, oh man, does the view look good from up here!" The crowd were loving it, I was happy, but Bayley's music hit, and I knew what was going to happen. "Brooklyn, I am so proud of you for being the new Women's Champion, and I am so honoured that you are the face of our women's division. I know how hard you have worked, and I am so proud of you, as is every girl in that locker room. But every girl will be after your throne now, and well, I just wanted you to know I'm putting my name in the hat to be the next women's champion. Now, how about we celebrate...with a hug?" I loved Bayley, so of course I gave her a hug! As she started to walk back out of the ring, I saw my opportunity, and threw her down and immediately started attacking her. "Woah woah woah woah!" Corey stated as the crowd were shocked at my actions. "And Brooklyn Levya with a vicious sneak attack on Bayley!" "I have to tell you, I have never seen Brooklyn have a mean side!" 

As I kicked Bayley out of the ring, the crowd were booing the hell out of me. Thank god! I picked up a microphone yet again to address my actions. "Let me put it in a way even you guys can understand: NOBODY is going to come in the way of me and my title! I am here to stay, and that is reality."  I dropped the mic and did a hair flip before laughing at Bayley as I left the ring.