The Start

Despite not having a clue about dates, TJ and I decided to look at wedding venues, whilst we were going through different states. He was actually letting me drive which was an initial shock! We were driving through St Louis, well, he was more interested in looking down at his phone, rather than taking in the sights. "I don't see why we don't get married in the Amway Centre, I mean think about it, we met there, we got engaged there, why not just get married there?" He groaned as he held my hand. "But babe, it's so big." "Like that's the first time I've heard you say that!" He laughed as I punched his bicep.

We first arrived at a dainty church, but things didn't go exactly to plan. As we walked around, the Minister wasn't too pleased with the immaturity of TJ and I. "Now, as you can see this Church is very popular among weddings, and we are able to provide shelter for the night before, trusting that you'd be in separate accommodations." "Um, excuse me?" Teej spluttered as I knew what was coming next. "Well, it's tradition for the bride and groom to not see each other before the wedding, I trust that you've abstained intercourse?" "Nope." TJ frowned as he imitated a mic drop before leaving the church.

Once I found him in the car park, we couldn't help but laugh at our immaturity. "Wow, are you really going to do that at every venue we look at?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Unless it's the Amway Centre, then yes."

(Sorry about the short chapter, I have exams coming up)