Tokyo

I had always wanted to go to Japan

I had always wanted to go to Japan. It had been a dream of mine ever since I was a young girl, and now WWE was finally touring there. TJ and I were fortunate enough to be on the same roster and we had similar schedules which meant that we could spend the day with our daughter enjoying the sights and culture of Tokyo, and then be in the ring in the evening.

TJ had found a cute aquarium only a few miles away from the arena, so we took Codi to see the fishes, or as she recognised them, the things that swim and excite her. As we walked past the tanks, TJ decided to take Codi out of her stroller and carry her so she could touch the glass. "Now that's a starfish sweetheart, do you know what starfishes do?" He grinned as he saw Codi gaze at the starfish. She put her hands to her cheeks and pulled them to her mouth as she pouted. She was still trying to grasp reactions, but it was so cute to see her try.

Then we got to a large round tank where the sharks were. I loved sea-life, and I was so excited that Codi was having her first experience with sea-life. TJ kneeled on the floor and held Codi's back so she was standing, with her hands on the glass. "Now that's a shark, sharks are scary. Do you know what sharks do?" He gave her a moment to give a reaction. "No? You don't know. Well sharks do this." He scooped her up into his arms and smothered her with kisses, causing her to giggle.

I loved seeing moments like these. TJ and Codi being the most adorable father and daughter, and having the most incredible bond I have seen.