Vaporeon x reader- Journey's are hard when your alone

You were a legendary pokemon on a journey to find your place in the world.You were a dark type and (o/t),you were known to bring tragedy and fear.Other pokemon stayed away once they saw you,terrified.Today was any ordinary day for you,travel,get some food.(Hunt,gather etc.) You took out your map as you were eating an apple.There was a town you were going to pass through in order to visit the swords of justice.Maybe they could help you with the tragedy you caused.You looked at the sun,you should get in the town soon.You continued to travel the dusty trail you were on.According to your map there was a waterfall nearby so you decided to get a drink.You got to the lake and saw a Vaporeon hanging out on a large rock by herself.She noticed you immediately,"hey I'm Vaporeon.Who are you? I've never seen you around here before" she says.You blushed a bit from how cute she looked,"I'm on a journey" you reply sitting down near the edge of the waterfall and filling up your water skin.She swims over to you and sits on the ground next to you."Really? I don't see anyone with you,where're your friends?" She asks.

"Don't have any" you reply bitterly,then in a sad you add "pokemon are to scared to be my friend."

"Why?" She asks,"you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to."

"It's fine my name's (Y/N)"
"Vaporeon's my name,wait...(Y/N) you mean your the legendary pokemon of tragedy?" She asks a little shocked."Yeah I'm guessing you want run away too?" You ask.

"No way! I've never hung out with a legendary pokemon before" she says admiration clear in her voice."You're not scared?" You ask.

"No,believe it or not people don't like me,they think I'm too loud" she replies.

"Gee I wonder why" you say in a sarcastic voice,she punches your arm.

"Shut up" she says faking anger,you chuckled.

-Timeskip-

The two of you hand a pleasant conversation,you noticed the time."I gotta go it's getting late" you say sadly."Hey! I know you can stay at my place!" Vaporeon says happily.
"Are you sure it's alright?I don't want to be a bother..." you trail off.
"It's cool,it's actually closer than you think" she replies.

"Thanks I appreciate it" you say.Turns out her house was right behind the waterfall,you actually stayed there for a week.When you realized how much time went by you decided to leave."Hey where're you goin'?" Vaporeon asks.

"I need to go,I've stayed here for too long" you reply.

"Well...I've never been on a journey before...can I come with you?" Vaporeon asks.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because...journey's are hard when you're alone" she replies.You smile at her,something you've rarely done before you met Vaporeon."Sure why not?" You ask.She gets really excited,and starts packing her things in a rush.

-Timeskip-

"So where're we goin'?" Vaporeon asks you as you travel.
"Where do you want to go?" You ask.She points east.

"Ok let's go that way then" you reply as you two walked towards east.

This was requested by my friend Brody since he's a fan of Vaporeon. It's a little short I know,but I didn't really have much of a plot to go on.That's all for now Ft fan over and out :)