Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference

Requested by Elizabeth Travis, hope you enjoy it fam (also three chapters in one day, how did i do dis!??!?!?)

When you/ him get an on-mission injury (and a little bit after)

Spider-man:

You- If you get injured, depending on the severity, Peter will try to immobilize or shoot web at the villain's face long enough to get away and find help. But if he can't he'll try to get you to a safer place until backup comes. If it isn't too bad he'll still worry and tell you to go find backup, but you, being stubborn will object and stay with him anyway. It isn't until after the others show up does he scold you for staying when you were obviously injured. You just sit and listen while you're being treated and when you're done getting treated and he's still scolding you, you just remove his mask and give him a quick peck on the lips to shut him up. Which turns him redder than his suit and he just mutters a 'be more careful next time' before dropping it. If it's one of those really bad ones he'll stay by your bedside, hold your hand and talk to you while you're either getting bandages and stitches or before and after a surgery if you need it. When you get the stitches he peppers your face with kisses and tells you what a great job you're doing.

Him- If he got injured he would try to play it off as it was 'no big deal' or 'not as deep as it seems' but, being as your his girlfriend you know that he's lying. You object and tell him to get back to the helicarrier but he won't have it either, such a hypocrite. You keep an eye on him, if you notice he's starting to get tired or loosing much more blood than is possible with his 'scratch' then you'll use your power for a quick distraction and get the both of you out of there as the others take care of the villain. And depending on the severity you either slap him and yell at him for his lack of self-care or give him the cold shoulder for a day...well almost. This boy knows exactly that you can't resist his dorkiness and does all of the dorky stuff to apologize to you, then if that doesn't work he'll hug you behind and whisper an apology in your ear...in klingon. Seeing as you're Star-Trek nerds and both know the language. After the heartfelt apology you finally give in and hug him back. Muttering how stupid he is.

Scarlet Spider:

You- He isn't gonna take any chances with you. Unless if it's a papercut from a villain that definitely doesn't use poison on their blades he doesn't care who the hell you're fighting. He is getting your ass out of there. While being slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes you will pound on his back telling you that you're fine and you need to help the others but he isn't having any of it. You're too special to him to risk losing you in a fight, but it's not like he's ever going to tell you that, not now anyway. After the fight you pout a ton and try to give him the cold shoulder. Scarlet understands how you hate when he does that, but he only does it to protect you. Usually he would just get you a type of food from that one place in all of New York where you really liked it.

"Here, I thought you would be hungry" it was his way of apologizing and you saw that and usually forgave him. But if it was something small like a step up from a scratch you'll still give him the cold shoulder, but you won't even look at him and reject all forms of touching from him. He stays up all night trying to write a nice letter to you and will slip it under your door at lights out. You'll read it then go 'damn it, I can't stay mad at him after this' breakfast is awkward the next day since you both aren't good at talking things like this out so it takes a little time but you make up to each other.

Him- You don't care who you're advertising his injuries to. If it's something non-deadly you will yell at him until he either leaves or the villain is defeated, but if it's something serious you will not hesitate to trap him somewhere to rest until the battle is over. Because you know that if you don't trap him somehow he will go immediately back into the fight. He does the exact same thing you do when you take him out of the fight. He will ignore you as much as he can and even turn his back to you, but you know his weakness, cuddles. You'll put your arms around him, minding his injuries and whisper an apology in his ear and how you didn't want to lose him. He'll sigh, he just couldn't stay mad at you, and he'll turn around and put his arms around you and you'll spend the night cuddling and whispering about how much you love and treasure each other.