Razer x Reader- The (Y/N) I fell in love with

Requested by PkM160, hope y'all enjoy this oneshot, the descent wasn't as good as I hoped but I think I did a pretty good job, enjoy y'all! 

Being one of the considered 'secretaries' of the Guardians was a great honor. A greater honor than being a 'secretary' of the Guardians was accompanying Hal Jordan and the others on their quest to defeat the Red Lanterns. You just couldn't believe that the adventure was over so soon. You sighed as you typed at your computer, looking at the pictures of your family and the few you were able to take on the Interceptor. You glanced at the screen quickly before picking up a picture from the Interceptor and smiling, remembering those warm times with your friends between fights and investigation of the Lighthouse. Hal went back to Earth, while you managed to use your position to help Aya stay with the Interceptor and be one of the few consistent lanterns going between Oan Space and the Forgotten Zone, Kilowog was still training recruits and you occasionally had 'surprise evaluations' when you needed some time away from your large, but quiet office. Kilowog didn't mind the evals, after all every one that you submitted was a stellar evaluation and it was nice to talk to someone about what happened in the Forgotten Zone. While Razer...he was the one you missed the most, and saw the least. You haven't even talked to him since your group broke up, all you knew was that he was with the new Blue Lantern Corp, though it was forbidden to communicate with them considering that their founder is the ex. Guardian Ganthet and the Guardians weren't ones to forgive easily. You smiled at Razer's face at the surprise photo as you thought of the memories you shared tomorrow, when your computer beeped. You put the photo down and pressed the icon that was alerting you.
"Yes?"
"Green Lantern (Y/N), your prescence is requested at once" Ganthet's voice came through.
"Yes, of course, I will be there in a moment." You spoke before the quick transmission ended, you picked up the holographic clipboard that was made for you and transferred all of the information from your regular computer to your clipboard-shaped device. You flew down the hallway, bidding hello to fellow Lanterns that were also flying through before ending up in the room that you liked to call the 'Guardian Room'.

"What can I do for you today Guardians of Oa?" You asked respectfully, bowing your head, Appa grunted.

"Green Lantern (Y/N), you have done much for the Green Lantern Corp, but we have come across an issue that we believe you, and you alone can resolve."
"I see...what is the issue?" You asked curiously.

"It is the prisoner, Atrocitus. None of our current Green Lanterns are willing or available enough to give him his daily meals. We have tried automation but it was...unsuccessful...we need someone to give him his daily meals and after much debate the majority vote has selected you," Appa spoke once again.

"You have much experience with the...Red Lanterns, especially Atrocitus, out of all our Green Lanterns you are our greatest asset when it comes to dealing with him. But we need to know if you believe you can handle him." Another Guardian spoke, you knew she was Science Director but other than that, you couldn't remember her name for the life of you.
"Yes...I see..." you thought about it quickly, Atrocitus used to be one of your toughest enemies, but now he was without his ring, caged and handcuffed in a cell. How bad could it be?
"If you truly believe that I am capable, then I will carry out your will as you see fit." You bowed respectfully again.
"Good to hear, Salaak, send (Y/N) Atrocitus' food schedule."
"Of course Guardian Appa" Salaak nodded as he began to type on his numerous computers. You heard a little blip from your clipboard and tapped it before reading over what it said.
"The schedule has been recieved" you reported.
"Good, we won't keep you from your work any longer, we thank you for your service Green Lantern (Y/N)." Say'd smiled, making you bow again.
"It is an honor to be in your service Guardians" you responded before walking out. You continued to scroll through the schedule before seeing a small message at the bottom.