Spider-verse! Miles Morales x Reader- A date

Just a little thing I wanted to write

You walked through the hallways of your school, god you hated crowds, you tried to make yourself seem smaller to try to be unnoticed and get through as fast as possible while keeping all your stuff together. You normally didn't have a lot of stuff to take home, but you finished an art project that you brought stuff from home to complete. And since that art project was done with and you still had all that stuff you decided to take it home all at once instead of leaving some of it in the art room over the weekend. You struggled trying to get through the crowd, your immense social anxiety didn't help you at all. It was one of the reasons you didn't have that many friends. You were so wrapped up in your thoughts that you didn't realize that you bumped into someone. Well you did, after you dropped all your books.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You apologize immediately as you went to get your books, not realizing who you bumped into.
"It's ok, I wasn't really looking where I was going either" you looked up, seeing one of the most popular guys in school, Miles Morales. You had a class with him in Chemistry and Calculus , but you never actually talked to him before. You quickly looked back down before he looked at you. He probably thought you were weird.
"This is a lot of art supplies"
"Yeah...I was doing an art project, thought I could bring some stuff from home." You answer hesitantly.

"Huh, here you go. I never introduced myself, my name is Miles Morales." He held out his hand as you held your art supplies.
"Oh- er right, well what's your name?" He asks you as he picked up his own stuff and began walking with you.

"(Y/N) (L/N), we have Chemistry and Calculus together"
"Oh right..."
"It's alright, I'm usually in the back and keep to myself"
"Ok well...um...maybe for the next lab we could partner up? Miss Smith doesn't really like us choosing the same partners over and over, though of course you knew that. We're in the same class."
"I usually work by myself"
"O...oh ok...well maybe you can have a change? Mix it up a little, you know?" Miles jokes.
"Uh yeah, sure. Maybe." You answer as you exited the school.
"Hey (Y/N)!/ Hey Miles!" Your different friend groups called you, yours was significantly smaller than Miles though, not that you minded.

"I've got to go" you turned to each other at the same time before laughing nervously.
"Uhm, I'll see you around, yeah?" He questions.

"Uh yeah, I guess" you smile shyly before walking to your friend group.

"So Miles Morales huh? Dude he's so into you!" (B/F/N) grins at you as she slung her arm around your shoulders.
"No he isn't, we just met"

"Are you serious? He always stares at you after Chemistry tests with this dreamy look in his eyes like this" your other friend tried to mimic his expression making you chuckle and roll your eyes.

"Guys he isn't into me, I'm just some loser who likes art."

"Uh-huh if you say so"

-Timeskip-

You went to look through your art stuff to make sure you had everything when you saw a journal.
"Huh, this is strange" you opened the journal and saw all the art.
"Wow, this is pretty cool" you smiled as you flipped through it, to the back. But you saw a flash of color and began desperately searching, only to find the picture in the sorta back of the journal. The back where you put secret pictures you don't want anybody to find. Wait a second that's.....me you realize. Even if the colors didn't exactly match you and the graffiti style was different than the styles you knew, you recognized it as you when you were taking a test, but the owner seemed to replace it with a sketchbook and there were these amazing swirls of colors and designs that branched off of your form and practically brought the page to life. You looked at the end of the book and saw a graffitied styled name, you could barely make it out but when you did your eyes widened.