Adrien x Neko! Reader- [Drabble]

Requested by Anya4608

"AAAAAADDDDRRRRRIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!"

Adrien flinched at your shout.

"Yeah (Y/N) what's....up...?" Adrien squeaked when he saw you, you looked absolutely pissed, but that wasn't what drew Adrien's attention, what drew is attention were the soft, black cat ears and tail that appeared on you.

"Haha! Isn't this great?! I'm the best prankmaster ever!" Plagg grinned, all you wanted to do was try the black cat miraculous, but you didn't expect this to happen.
"You! This is all your doing! Why I oughta-!" You rolled up your sleeves as you hissed.
"Adrien! Protect me!" Plagg cried as he hid behind his holder.

"(Y/N)...please don't hurt Plagg...I kinda need him to save Paris..."
"This better wear off..."
"Of course it will...in about a few hours..." Plagg hid behind Adrien once again.

"This is just great! Absolutely frickin' perfect!" You threw your hands in the air before sitting on the couch. Adrien glared at Plagg.
"What? She's your girlfriend. Hey, what're you doing?" Adrien walked towards you as you were still pouting. He sat next to you on the couch and waited for a few seconds before reaching over and feeling your ears. You stiffened from the sudden, strange, new feeling before feeling something deep build up in your throat.

"Your ears are really soft, softer than when I'm Cat Noir" he told you, removing his hand and looking away. You rubbed your face against his shoulder.

"H...hey, who told you to stop?" You question, a blush spreading across your face, Adrien smiled and chuckled.

"If you say so, Purr-incess"

"No puns please..." you muttered as Adrien began to play with your ears again, this time you began to purr as you rested in his lap.

"See? This isn't so bad huh?"

"I guess..." you purred tiredly, the way Adrien played with your ears made you so relaxed you wanted to fall asleep. When Adrien realized you were asleep he simply absentmindedly stroked your hair.
"Wow, I can't believe you tamed that monster" Plagg commented as he ate another slice of camembert.

"She's not a monster Plagg, besides this is all your fault"
"Eh, I didn't think she would get that mad, she's scary when she's mad..."
"Not really"
"Yeah, because she's never mad at you"

"Because I don't try to make her mad like you do"

"Whatever, I made her a cat because of you anyway, I thought you would be thanking me."
"Plagg, why would you do that?"
"Your computer password is very easy to memorize" Adrien's eyes narrowed at Plagg and his smug attitude dropped and was instead replaced with one of horror.

"Plagg...when (Y/N) wakes up...we're hiding your camembert"