Lucy x fem! reader- We're all girls here

This was requested by Angel is Crowley's Daughter, sorry it took so long fam, it's my first time doing this kind of request but I hope you guys enjoy it.

"I'm back~" you sang happily, skipping into the guild.

"Hey (Y/N), how was it?"
"Bboorriinngg" you rolled your eyes as you leaned on the bar, "I should've chosen something more challenging. Why did I choose that job again?"
"Because Team Natsu wanted to go on the first one you choose" Mira giggles, your face turned slightly pink.

"Yeah well....it was better suited for Team Natsu anyway..." you mutter, scratching one of your cheeks.

"Say...speaking of Team Natsu, are they back yet?" You ask curiously.

"No, but they should be here sometime today though, why are you missing a specific somebody?" Mira teases.
"No! Just curious that's all" you answer, casually, still looking around anyway. Instead you saw your favorite person (and only other gay), Freed.
"Ehh Christmas Tree, wassup!" You call happily.
"(Y/N), back so soon?" Freed asks.

"Yup! Can't get rid of me that easily my dude!" You sat next to him at the table, not seeing any of the other Thunder Legion members.
"Hey, where is everybody?"
"We decided to go on seperate jobs today, Laxus thought we all needed a break from each other for awhile" Freed shrugged.
"I can see why, one can only take so much of that" you gestured to Freed.
"You just gestured to all of me"
"Your point?"
"(Y/N)..." Freed pouts, you pet his head.
"Chin up, I was joking, it wasn't anything serious was it?"
"No, not really"

"Ah" you nodded thoughtfully.

"So, how was your job"
"Boring, honestly, I forgot why I even took it"
"Maybe because a certain blonde celestial mage wanted to take it" Freed teases.

"Well I guess we both have a thing for blondes don't we?" It was your turn to tease and Freed's face turned red as he freaked out. You laughed at his reaction.

"Chill Cabbage Head, at least you can talk to the person you like" you pout slightly, everytime you attempted to even try to talk in Lucy's direction you would end up a blushing and stuttering mess, quickly excusing yourself from the conversation.

"That is true" Freed's smug grin said it all.
"Hey we're back!" Natsu kicked open the door, as usual. You blushed red at seeing Lucy and panicked seeing her coming your way so you hid under the table.

"Hey, what's (Y/N) doing under there?" Lucy asks as you panicked even more. Not only did Lucy notice, but she was concerned for you too.

"Yeah, hey (Y/N)! What're you doin'?!" Natsu rapped his knuckles on the table as you grabbed some random coin off the ground.
"Sorry, I just lost my lucky coin is all" you apologize sheepishly, showing them the coin. However you mainly focused on Natsu to try to at least talk normally. You unceremoniously slid out and quickly corrected yourself.
"Hehe....w..what's up g...g...guys?" You ask, stuttering slightly.
"We were just making sure you were ok, it looked like you fell" Natsu explains.

"Yeah I'm fine, it'll take more than that to bring me down" you answer with a red face as you brush off his comment.

"Oi! Natsu! Lucy! Over here!" Gray calls them over.
"Uh, see you around (Y/N)" Natsu waves.
"Yeah, see you" your face felt like it was on fire, to the point where your magic kicked in to cool you down with frost patches on your face. You groaned and buried your head in your arms.
"You have a lucky coin?" Freed asks with amusement.

"S...shut up...you would've done the same in my situation...but she said see you around, she plans to see me again." You put a hand over your chest as you sighed dreamily, leaning yourself on Freed.
"Hmph"
"Freed are you...are you jealous?" You ask with a teasing smirk of your own as you got off him.