Chapter 11

The Next Day:

Laura's POV:

I am chilling laying in bed watching Harry Potter scrolling through twitter when I see a ton of tweets at me of a video posted by someone named Rydel Lynch... Hmm... I click on it to see her and a blonde sitting their with her. Who I am guessing is the Ross Lynch since his name is in the title.

"Hey guys it's Rydel here and I am here back with another video with somebody that you are very happy to see my brother Ross"

Ross smiles at the camera waving... awe that smile... and blonde hair.

"Sup guys" He says smiling.

"So Ross and I are going to be covering a song of someone that I personally really like-

"She loves her, like it's bad at this point" Ross cuts her off.

"Shut up Ross" She squeals as I smile.

"Alright guys well let's get this started" Rydel says as I watch them starting to sing as my mouth drops... damn.... there good. Both of them are super good but Ross's voice catches my eye, or I guess ear.

I smile continuing to watch soon it's over and I may of played it a couple more times... I also may have commented on the video.

I decide to look them up after watching it totally only once...

I type in Rydel Lynch first... she really is beautiful. She also has 1.5 million followers... damn. She is also apart of a band... Hmm.

I type in the band r5 and see they have 3 million followers and I see... NO WAY THAT GUY... Ross Lynch. Hmm. Interesting.

Next I click on Ross's and see he has 2.5 million followers.... damn. He is hot.... God what is wrong with me. He is a celebrity that I most likely will never ever meet. I scroll through his Instagram smiling, damn hes' hot...

I go to YouTube typing in r5 to see them have 1. 4 million subscribers as I click on one of their videos smiling listening to them sing. Damn they are all really good... especially Ross.

I hear my phone go off as I look down at it.

Colorado: Heyyyyy

Colorado:OH MY GOD YOU UNBLOCKED ME YES!!!!

I roll my eyes responding.

Laura: Loser

Colorado: I am so happy

Laura: Weirdo

Colorado: That was mean you know

Laura: Hmm sure, and you about to say the whole alphabet was even meaner

Colorado: But I did not

Laura: you would of though

Colorado: Let's play a game

Laura: Like what

Colorado: I don't know let's just play one

Laura: Alright I bet I can get you to say Red

Colorado: How is this a game

Laura: Shut up you want to play or not

Colorado: Fine let's play *Rolls eyes*

Laura: What color is the sky

Colorado: Blue?

Laura: Ah I told you I could get you to say blue