Chapter 23

Ross's POV:

I would be lying if I said that Laura has not been on my mind since I dropped her off at her house Friday night.

We have literally been non stop texting since Friday night it's insane. This girl is slowly taking over my life... no not slowly she is doing it so fast.

It is now Sunday and we are about to leave to the venue for our concert we are doing and I am really excited. Andre our manager is keeping the guest performer secret apparently it's a big surprise and the person performing wanted to surprise us. I can't wait to find out who It is.

I pull out my phone texting Laura because honestly what else would I be doing right now.

Ross: Heyyyyyyyyyy Maranooooooo

Cali Girl: Hey Lynch. What's up?

Oh yea I changed her name to Cali Girl again.

Ross: Hyped for the r5 concert tonight.

Cali Girl: Oh yea good luck

Ross: Thanks. I am so curious about who the opening performer is going to be

Cali Girl: Don't you guys find that out?

Ross: We normally do but apparently he/she wanted to surprise us

Cali Girl: Oh fun. Who you think it is?

Ross: I honestly have no clue, but I am guessing we know him or her

Cali Girl: Yea true.

Ross: You need to come to one of our concerts soonnnnnnnn

Cali Girl: Send me your schedule and I will try to find a date I am free

Ross: I will later tonight, I will talk to Andre and get it

Cali Girl: Alright sounds like a plan

Ross: I miss you

Cali Girl: Aweeeee Rosssss

Ross: Shut up

Cali Girl: I won't lie to you, I miss you to

Ross: Aweeeee Lauraaaa

Cali Girl: Shut up

Ross: Hehe

Cali Girl: Shoot I got to go, meeting with manager

Ross: At 7 at night on a Sunday

Cali Girl: Yea I know right

Ross: That sucks. I will text you after the concert or in between breaks

Cali Girl: Alright I will try to respond when I can

Cali Girl: Bye Rossy

Ross: Bye Laur

"Come on Ross we got to do soundcheck" I hear Riker yell as I put my phone in my pocket and running out to the stage with the rest of my siblings as we start sound check.

"Andre when is our opening act getting here" I ask as he smiles.

"5 minutes" He says as I smile nodding starting to practice and warm up my vocals with a new song I have been working on.

I soon hear a squeal coming from Rydel as I turn around my mouth dropping....

"Hey Colorado" I run over to her pulling her into a hug as she giggles hugging me back.

"What the heck are you doing here"

"Work obviously" We pull away from the hug a bit as I look at her.

"Wait your the opening" She smiles nodding "Oh my god Laura, this is awesome" She smiles nodding as I pull her into another hug loving the feeling of us being so close to each other, we soon pull away as we smile at each other.

"How long hang you known about this" She smiles "Like 2 weeks now"

"Oh my god and you just told me" She laughs nodding "It was so hard, you kept going on about how I had to go to a concert" I smile nodding "Oh man I can't wait"

"Sorry to break your guys moment but Laura your up for your mic and stuff" Riker says as Laura nods "Thanks Riker" He nods as I smile at her as the crew starts to hook up Laura's mic and get her set up.

================

My eyes are glued on Laura as I watch her perform on the main stage, not in the park. This is way different. I smile watching her dance around, and man her voice is so incredible. Riker nudges me Get ready" I nod as soon Laura is done... unfortunately.

"And everyone please welcome r5 to the stage!" She yells as the fans go crazy as she comes backstage as I high five her on the way on to the stage as she smiles at me as we run out onto the stage.

"What's up Guys!" I scream as the fans go crazy as I smile going to my spot on the stage as the others say what's up as I get my guitar ready.

I glance to see Laura talking with Ryland as they are sitting on the edge watching. I smile at Laura as she sends me a wave going back to talking with Ryland.

I direct my attention back to the fans as I smile waving at some as it gets a lot louder when I do that.

"Alright for our first song we got a new one for you guys" I hear screams as I smile and give Ratliff the nod as he starts us up.

I glance at Laura as I sing the next lines.

"I like them Cali girls, Valley girls

Like the way they move

Love the things they do

Keep me up at nights"

She rolls her eyes but has a big smile on her face as I look back at the crowd continuing to sing.

=============

I run off stage after we finish the last song as I run to Laura and pulling her into a hug as she laughs "Ewwwwww your all sweaty" she says as I laugh letting her go as she groans "You little sweaty monster"

"You want some more sweaty monsters" Riker says as Laura widens her eyes getting trapped in a hug by Riker, Ratliff and Rocky as she groans.

"You Lynch boys" We laugh as she looks at Rydel.

"I don't know how you have dealt with having so many brothers for so long" Rydel laughs "I honestly don't know either" Laura laughs "Ryland is the only safe person right now" She says as Ryland smiles "Ha hear that I'm the only safe person" Laura rolls her eyes as I smile at her.

"Hey guys we are going to be here for a bit, the fans are overcrowding the exits" Andre says as we nod.

"Laura want to go take a walk" Laura looks at me shrugging "Sure but where, we are stuck in here" I shrug "I don't know we will figure it out" She laughs a bit and shrugs "Sure why not" I see my siblings smirk at me as Laura and I walk out of the back room.