Chapter 79

Ross's POV:

I feel arms wrap around me pulling me close to them as I can tell it's Laura right away as I open my eyes and see Laura holding me as I feel her start to play with my hair.

"Shh, Ross, it's okay. I'm here" I hear her whisper as I find myself holding her tightly close to me as I look at her and I see her look down at me with a slight smile.

"Awe my little baby" She says holding me as I smile feeling safe in her arms.

"I screamed at your brothers for you" I hear her say as I smile at her.

"Your the best girlfriend ever" I say as she smiles at me wrapping her arms around me tighter as I find my head laying on her chest.

"Normally it's the other way around" I say with a chuckle as Laura giggles a bit "Well sometimes I got comfort you" She says as I smile.

"I like you comforting me" I say.

"Well the next time your idiot brothers show you a fricking movie that shall not be named we will be doing this again" She says as I laugh turning my body so I am still laying on her but my chin is resting on her chest as I look at her, our faces inches apart.

"This love is timeless" I whisper as she smiles pressing her lips to mine as I smile kissing back wrapping my arms around her moving them through her hair as we make out in the bunk, on our tour bus, life really is good...

==================

I wake up to see Laura still sleeping peacefully on me as I smile at her realizing I have to pee... damn... I carefully lift her up a bit off me as I roll out of the bunk to see her cuddle up to my pillow as I smile getting up and going to the bathroom.

I walk out to see my siblings up as they look at me.

"Were sorry bro" Ratliff says

"We forgot about you fear of clowns" Riker says, as I look at him.

"Trust me Laura gave them a yelling, they won't be doing it ever again" Rydel says as they shudder.

"She's scary when she wants to be bro, like don't make her mad" Rocky says as I roll my eyes.

"It's fine don't worry about it I'm fine" I say and look at Rocky "And I know she can get mad when she wants to" I say as he laughs nodding.

"Hey but think about it this way, because of us Laura cuddled to you all night long" Riker says as I roll my eyes "She would of done that if I asked her to" I say as Rydel awes "Ahhh you to are so cute"

"I want a relationship like Ross's" Rocky mumbles as I look at him "How's Alexa" I ask and he sighs "As you could tell we are on another break" I nod "Well I mean we are on tour it probably would of been hard"

"I know but still, we have been off and on for like 2 years now" He says "Call her, talk to her, make her feel like you want her back" I say as he smiles at me "Maybe I will" I smile at him "Good for you"

"By the way we have an interview at 1" Riker says as we all nod. I look to see it's only 10 as I sit down on the couch and start to watch SpongeBob with my siblings and Ratliff.

I soon see a ready to go Laura appear as I smile at her as she walks over to me sitting next to me as I whisper "You look beautiful" She smiles at me "I'm in jeans and a crop top" I shrug "You still look amazing" I say as she blushes a bit and laying her head against my arm.

"We got an interview soon Laur but you seem ready to go" Laura nods at Riker "Sure am" She says smiling as he nods looking back at the TV, as we start to watch SpongeBob all together.

====================

"And we are here with r5 and Laura Marano" We smile waving at the camera introducing ourselves.

"So Tour how has it been so far" She asks.

"The two concerts that we have played have been amazing. The crowd has been awesome" Riker replies as she smiles nodding.

"That's good. So I bet you guys are very excited for this" She asks as we all smile nodding.

"We have been counting down the days and now that it's finally here it's awesome" Rydel says as she smiles nodding "So you guys are playing in Oakland California tomorrow what are you guys doing tonight any plans" She asks as we all look at each other shrugging.

"I don't think we have anything really planned, we just go with the flow most of the time" Rocky replies.

"Actually Laur and I are going to the mall" Rydel says as Laura smiles nodding.

"Again, you went last night" I say as they laugh "We went out to stores last night, not the mall" Laura replies as I roll my eyes "Same thing" She shakes her head "Is not"

"Ross it's not the same thing, just give up the girls will win" Ratliff says as everyone laughs as I roll my eyes.

"So the question everyone has been wondering. Ross and Laura what was up with those pictures" I glance at Laura as she looks at me looking nervous.

"You know, we were having fun, living life enjoying it" I reply as the interviewer looks at me "Seems like you were more than enjoying it" She says as we laugh.

"Laura's awesome, and you know she's awesome" I Say with a shrug as my siblings laugh.

"Laura what do you have to say" She looks at me and shrugs "Ross is dope" She says with a laugh as we all break into laughter.

===============

"Seriously Ross is dope" I hear Rydel say as Laura laughs "I panicked okay" Laura defends as I laugh "It was cute" I say as she smiles "Ha see Ross likes it"

"Ross is your boyfriend he is supposed he likes everything you do" Riker replies as Laura rolls her eyes "You guys are mean" She pouts as I laugh wrapping my arm around her "It's okay Laurie" I say as she growls at me "Don't you dare" I laugh as we walk back to the tour bus, as I play video games with the boys as Laura and Rydel head out shopping.