Chapter 43

Ross's POV:

"What If instead of writing a whole new song right now we do a mashup" I hear Laura say as I smile at her.

"That sounds a perfect idea Laura" Riker says as I nod at her "Yea that way we all have singing parts" I say as we nod.

"Damn Ross, Marano is stealing your song writing spotlight" We laugh as I smile at Laura "It's okay, she can have her seconds of fame" She rolls her eyes "Haha so funny" I smile at her.

"Alright let's pick out the songs" Ratliff says.

"Defiantly smile" I say "And then If I can't be with you, and I can't forget about you" I say as they nod Laura looking confused.

"A couple of our new ones" I say as she nods.

"Defiantly Boombox from Laura's album" Rydel says.

"And then Timeless for sure" Rocky says.

"We want 3 r5 songs and then 3 of Laura's and then we have the Raura song" Riker suggest as we all nod

"Sounds good"

"Alright Laura what other two songs you choosing"

=================

I feel something land on my shoulder as I see Laura's head there as I look to see her eyes closed as I smile as I glance at Riker and he smiles at me.

"Well I think some of us have had enough for one day" He says as everyone looks at Laura and I smiling.

"Awe she's out" Rydel says as I nod smiling at Laura, and how cute she is when she is asleep.

"Well it is 11 already" Ratliff says, damn we have been doing this for like 2 and a half hours now.

"I'm going to go put her in the guest room" I say as everyone nods as I pick her up as we all exit the garage walking into the house as I lay Laura on the bed thinking is she going to freak out tomorrow when she wakes up...

I sigh picking her up and walking to my room closing the door and laying her in my bed and then grabbing the other pillow putting it on the mini couch along with a blanket and then grab sweats as I glance at Laura to see her passed out as I quickly change into the sweats not bothering with a shirt as I go to the couch and laying on it and turn the light off as I soon drift asleep.

_______________________________

Laura's POV:

I wake up and look around confused... where the hell am I.... I look around more panicking when I soon see.... Ross their on the couch one leg hanging off of it and his arm on the top part of the couch with the blanket on the ground... and shirtless... Frick me....He looks so fricking hot....

I realize I am in his bed... I must of fallen asleep during the practice last night.. Awe he's so sweet. I smile at him and get up and walking out of the room and heading downstairs where I see Riker and Sav cuddled up on the couch watching TV. Sav sees me and smiles.

"Oh I did not realize you stayed over" She says as I smile nodding "Yea I did not realize it either" I say as Riker laughs "Yea Ross put you to bed last night after the practice" I smile nodding.

"Want to join us were watching Riker on Dancing With The Stars" Sav says as I nod sitting down and looking at Riker.

"You were on this" I ask as he nods "Yea, it was great"

"I love this show" I Say as I start to watch it with them.

"You're great" I say as he smiles "Thanks Laura"

Soon I see Rydel enter the room and smile at me sitting down next to me.

"How was the night in the Lynch Household" I laugh "Pretty good" I Say as she smirks "Why cause you were in Ross's bed" She says as I roll my eyes "Shut up"

"I thought he put her in the guest room" I hear Riker say as Rydel laughs "Nope I was looking for her earlier and found her in Ross's room asleep on his bed" She says as I roll my eyes "He was being sweet" I say as she laughs looking at the TV screen "Oooo Dancing with the stars" She says smiling at the screen as we continue to watch the show.

I soon hear a voice I wish I heard all the time as I see Ross their... still fricking shirtless, and sweats.... damn him...

"Morning guys" He says stretching and yawning as I see his abs... and muscles... god Lynch what are you doing to me...

"Hey Ross" Riker responds as Ross smiles at me sitting on the other side of me.

"How'd you sleep" He asks as I smile "Good, and you did not have to put me in your bed you know"

"I know but I did not want you to freak out when you woke up" I smile at him "I still freaked out for a second till I saw you then remembered" He smiles "See if I put you in the guest bedroom you would of probably called the police" I laugh and look at him.

"Your probably right" He laughs " I know I am" I roll my eyes as I see Rydel smiling at us.

"This is so much better than the show" She says.

"HEYYYYYY, how rude" Riker says as we laugh.

"I love you Riker" Rydel says as he rolls his eyes "Eh I guess I love you"

"How rude" Rydel responds as he rolls his eyes his attention going back to the TV.

I turn my head and look at Ross who is smiling at me.

"Why you smiling at me like that" He shrugs with that smile on his face.

"I don't know I just am" I look at him confused laying my head on his bare shoulder as I feel his arm wrap around me as I smile feeling safe in his arms once again.... I just want to stay in his arms....