Chapter 56

Laura's POV:

It's been 3 weeks of practicing for Tour Everyday, and it's been insane. We just wrapped with the Cast of Teen Beach Movie so now it's going back to just myself and r5. But after Ross and I's conversation in the closet everything went smoothly, him and Maia still hung out but I can tell that there just close old friends.

I am laying in bed relaxing about to head to bed when I hear my phone go off as I ignore it, I bet it's nothing important, I soon hear it go off like 5 more times as I groan reaching over and grabbing it.

Colorado: Hey

Colorado: What's up

Colorado: Lauraaaaa

Colorado: Pleaseeee Answer me

Colorado: I'm bored

Colorado: I really need to talk to you

Colorado: About something important

Colorado: Lauraaaaa

Laura: God Ross it's almost midnight what the hell do you want

Colorado: Dang someone is grouchy

Laura: Shut up I'm tired, are we done here?

Colorado: Nooooo Laura I'm bored

Laura: okay go to sleep

Colorado: I'm not tired

Laura: Well I am

Laura: Night Ross

I put my phone down laying in bed when I hear it go off again... he can complain... I hear it go off like 15 more times as I groan picking it up and looking at it

Colorado: LAURAAAA NOOOO

Colorado: PLEASEEEE

Colorado: TALKKKK TO MEEE

Colorado: LAURAAAA

Colorado: PLEASEEEEE

Colorado: I'M BORED

Colorado: AND I MISS YOU

I roll my eyes.

Laura: You saw me like 6 hours ago during practice

Colorado: I know but I like being around you

I can't help but smile at the text

Laura: <3 Aweeee Rosss

Colorado: Yea, yea I'm so sweet

Laura: You ruined it

Colorado: So what's up

Laura: The moon

Laura: Meaning

Laura: It's bed time

Laura: Night Ross

I turn my phone off putting it on my night stand as I hear it go off as I groan picking it up and completely turning it off shutting it down as I lay down in bed and cuddle up to the pillow smiling and falling asleep.

=================

I hear a door open as my heart rate increases, as I open my eyes and looking at my door to see a person there as I scream soon the person running to me covering my mouth and looking at me as I see it's Ross...

"ROSS YOU FRICKING ASSHOLE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE AT..." I trail off looking at the time.

"AT 2 IN THE FRICKING MORNING" I yell as he looks at me.

"You done yelling" I groan nodding as he smiles pushing me over and getting into the bed with me laying down.

"Sure make yourself comfortable" I say throwing my hands in the air as he smiles "Thanks Laur"

I roll my eyes and turn on my side to look at him as he does the same thing "Why the hell are you here"

"I wanted to see you" He says as I look at him "And you could not wait till practice which is in like 12 hours now"

"No I really wanted to see you" He says as I look at him.

"Ross you okay" I ask as he looks at me.

"My mom called me a couple minutes before you texted me saying that..." Ross trails off as I look at him now worried, as I grab his hand intertwining it with mine as he soon continues.

"My grandpa is not doing well" I hear him finally say as I look at him sadly.

"And as you know I am like really close with him and well..." He trails off again his voice cracking as I quickly scoot to his side wrapping my arms around burying my head into his chest holding him close to me as I feel his arms travel around my waist holding me tightly.

"I just don't want to lose him..." He trails off as I hold him closer letting one of my hands go to his hair and start to play with it knowing Ross loves when I play with his hair.

"I'm here Ross" I whisper "You should of just called me, I feel bad now that I shut you down" I whisper feeling really bad as he lifts my head up so we lock eyes.

"It's not your fault, your here for me now and that's all that matters" I smile at him my heart doing dances from happiness. I lay my head back into his chest as we cuddle up to each other in my bed. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as his hand stop as he looks at me his heart beating a lot faster.

"What are you wearing right now" I look at him, frick....

"Well you see..." I trail off as he groans "You are just in a fricking shirt, and underwear, aren't ya" I look at him slowly nodding my head.

"And it's your shirt" I say as he lifts the cover up a bit and looking at his old hockey jersey as he looks at me "Your so fucking adorable" He says as I laugh pulling the cover back over me cuddling to It as well as Ross.

"I feel so overdressed right now" I hear Ross say as I let out a small laugh as he is in sweats and a damn tank top showing off his muscles.

"I mean you don't have to be overdressed..." I say trailing off as he smiles at me "I like where this is going" I laugh into his chest as he sits up taking his shirt off, and even in the dark I can see that damn six pack he has.

I smile pulling him back down to me and cuddling up to his bare chest as he smiles at me kissing the top of my head.

"Were going to be on a tour bus together for a year" I hear him say as I smile at him.

"That's going to be crazy"

"We wake up everyday like right next to each other, eat breakfast, lunch dinner together, hang out like 24/7 I might as well just propose now" I hear him say as I laugh

"I don't think my dad would be to fond of that idea" I say as he looks at me "I want to get to know your parents more Laur, I mean you know mine and you will get to know them a lot better since they will be in most locations with us"

I look at him sending him a smile "I want you to get to know my parents better to" I say as he smiles. "Great"

"I think I am going out to dinner with them and Vanessa tomorrow maybe I could ask to bring you" He smiles holding me close to him whispering

"Sounds Perfect"