Chapter 32

Ross's POV:

"Want to get food" I hear Laura ask as I shrug. We have kind of been just standing here for the past 15 minutes after Jace left, it has kind of been quiet as well...

"Okay do you want to go talk to some of my family members then" Laura asks as I shrug "I don't care you can if you want" I say as she looks at me "Ross what is going on" She asks "Nothing" I reply as she rolls her eyes "Something is defiantly going on" She says as I look at her "Just go talk to your boyfriend I know you want to" I say running off before she can respond as I run hiding behind some people pretending I am part of the group. I see Laura looking around for me and walking right past me, am I good at hiding or what.

I watch her walk off to some other people as I move going back to near the front of the place and grabbing a drink as I lean against the wall drinking the Pepsi when.

"Well hello Hotness" I hear that Meredith girl say... not you again.

"Uh hey" I say as she smiles at me "Where is Laura" I shrug "Don't know" I reply as she nods "Well since you are alone why don't we have a little dance" She says as I look at her "I'm not really feeling the dancing mood sorry" I say as she looks at me "Oh come on Ross I know you want to especially with me" Ha...not with you at all actually....There's a certain brunette I would not mind dancing with right now though...

"Ross we both know you want to dance with me-"

"He said no Meredith leave him alone already" I hear Laura say coming to my side grabbing my hand as I try to shake it off but she has a firm grip on it as I give up and look at Meredith who is looking at us.

"Did not seem like he wanted to hold your hand Marano"

"Shut up Meredith just leave him alone already" Laura replies as Meredith looks at me "Ross would you tell her you want to hang out with me"

I think for a second... I could say yes and get Laura mad most likely and jealous maybe...

Or I could say no and let Laura win making it look like I will just run back to her after she holds my hand...

"Sure Meredith let's go" I reply as I see Laura's face drop.... oh god... She let's go of my hand immediately and looking at Meredith and then running off not looking back as Meredith looks at me "Oh my god what the hell did I just do" She says as I look at her confused as she looks at me "Well you want to hang out" I ask as she gives me a disgusted face "Um hell no, your just like Adam sweet at first and then your true colors show... you left her just like that to go to me. Ross, Laura had me pretend to like you to test to see if you would choose her or go to some new girl like that... I have a fucking boyfriend by the way... and I guess you chose the new girl over Laura...your such an asshole" She says running off going in the direction Laura went...

Oh my god... What the hell did I just do....They set that up...and now I look like a fucking dick....I quickly run off trying to find Laura as I walk around looking for them... where the hell did they go...

God why am I so stupid... I just ruined any chance I had with Laura...I'm such an asshole Meredith was right...

I walk to the backer part of the place where I hear cries as I look to see Laura at a table with Vanessa, Meredith, Keira... and of course crying on Jace.....

"I really thought he was different" I hear her cry out as my heart breaks.... I hurt her... I did the one thing I never wanted to do ever...

"Laura boys are stupid we mess up all the time, don't let him affect you" I hear Jace say as she cries.

"I guess my dad was right".... No don't say that....

"Laura" I say loud enough for her to hear as she looks up at me and then rolls her eyes and laying her head back into Jace's chest....

"And to think I thought you guys would be cute together" I hear Vanessa say as I look at Laura "We still are" I say as she does not react and I sigh.

"Laura can we talk please" I ask as she does not react once again...

"Please" I say now sounding desperate. She does not move again as I sigh "I'm sorry Laura I was being stupid and was not thinking correctly I was just upset" I say trailing off as I see her look up at me.

"Upset about what" I hear her say as I shake my head "It's stupid"

"Then why were you upset about it" She asks as I look at her "So maybe it wasn't that stupid" She rolls her eyes "Jace I hate your gender sometimes" She groans as Jace laughs "Yea well I hate your gender sometimes to" Laura rolls her eyes "Hey how rude" Keira says as Jace laughs "Oops sorry Keira" He says as she rolls her eyes "I'm sorryyyyyy" He says again as she rolls her eyes "Your forgiven" He smiles kissing her cheek . wait who is Keira anyways...

"Laura can we please talk" I ask again as she looks at me "I am not forgiving you like Keira forgave Jace... Don't you even think about it Lynch." I sigh and look at her "Figured" I say "Please can we just talk" I ask again as Laura rolls her eyes.

"Any guy who asks it that many time either really wants you to forgive him or really likes you Marano" Keira says nudging Laura as Laura groans looking at her.

"Jace asked me to forgive him like 50 times when he broke my phone"

"I did not break it"

"You dropped it which caused it to break"

"That's because you were attacking me"

"I kissed you"

"Same shit" He says as I widen my eyes... wait what....

"And you say Ross and I are relationship goals" Laura says to Vanessa as she laughs.

"Laura Lynch would sound cute" Jace says nudging Laura as I smile to myself.

"Let's stick with Laura Marano" She says

"Just go talk to him already Marano" I hear Jace say as Laura groans

"If he ends up hurting me it's all your fault Marano" I hear say as I look at her.... wait.... our they like cousins..... They have the same last name right.... So that must mean they are cousins.... right?