Chapter 21

Laura's POV:

Ross and I have been walking around hand in hand for like 20 minutes now and honestly best 20 minutes of my life. Every second I spend with this guy is incredible. I love it. He is incredible, like he makes me feel so amazing, and makes me feel like I can 100% be myself.

"How you like it" I feel him nudge my shoulder as I smile at him "It's incredible" I reply as he sends that Lynch smile that I love.

"We should try to find my family, my interview starts soon" I nod as we continue to walk around when I soon see his family talking with who I assume is his parents.

"Oh Ross is this Laura" The women who I assume is his mom says as Ross nods "This is Laura mom and dad. Laura this is my mom Stormie and dad Mark" I smile at them waving "Hi it's so nice to meet you guys" I say as they smile and his mom pulls me into a hug as I smile giving her a hug and then Mark as well.

"Ross has told us so much about you" I turn my head and look at Ross "Oh is that so Lynch" He smiles a bit shyly nodding as I smile grabbing his hand and going back to his side.

"Awe Rydel was right you guys are so cute" Stormie says as Ross groans "Mom"

"Oh come on I never get to make fun of you, it's time I get to" She says as I glance at Ross. I wonder how many past relationships he's been in.

"Laura you can wait with us while r5 does their interview" I smile at Mark "Really"

"Of course dear" Stormie says as I smile nodding "Thanks guys" They nod as soon the rest of the Lynch and Ratliff gang come over.

"Alright Ross let's go" He nods and smiles at me "See ya soon Laur"

I wave as they walk off to a couch where I guess the interviewing is taking place.

"Come on we can get a front row seat" I smile at Stormie nodding as we walk over and go behind the camera as Rydel smiles at me and I swear Ross Is trying to ignore my gaze, he's so cute.

Soon the interview starts "And we are here with r5, why don't you guys introduce yourselves"

I soon hear "Sup I'm Ross, the baby of the band as most say" He says as Riker and Rocky punch him nodding "Oh he is defiantly the baby" Riker says as Ross smiles that smile that just makes your heart melt.

"So new music fans are going crazy"

"Trust me, new music is very close to happening most likely by the end of the summer, and I don't think I was suppose to say that" Ross says as I smile at him as he gives me a smile.

"Well thanks Ross"

"Yea sure now I'm about to get in trouble"

"Andre is going to come in with a bat" Rocky says as they all laugh soon the interviewer starts the questions again as I smile watching them do the interview.

I zone out for a bit when I soon hear.

"So Ross many people saw that you came in with a certain someone with you" The interviewer says as Ross nods with that smile on his face.

"Yea. Laura Marano" He says as I smile at him as he once again is totally ignoring my gaze.

"Is there anything going on there between you guys I mean the fans are going crazy over this new Raura ship" She asks.

"Oh there is defiantly something going on, what it is we don't know" Rydel cuts in as Ross glares at her and then looks back at the interviewer "Rydel loves nosing into her little bro's business" He says glaring at her "Laur and I are friends" Ross says as the band is smirking at me as I roll my eyes and soon Ross looks over as I smile at him and he smiles back.

They continue the interview and are soon done as we stand up to greet them.

"Good job guys" Stormie says as they nod.

"Yea it was great till somebody decided to butt in" Ross says glaring at Rydel as she smiles "Whattttt I did nothing wrong, just saying the truth" She defends herself as Ross rolls his eyes. "We need to go change for the game" Riker says as Ross nods "See ya guys later" Riker says as he walks off with the other Lynch brothers along with Ratliff as Ross smiles at me before walking off with them.

"Well let's get our seats then" Rydel says as I walk off with their parents and Rydel as we sit down in front row right by one of the teams box things where they sit.

"My brothers may suck at dating but hockey is something there good at" Rydel says as I laugh a bit.

"Rydel" Stormie says in that mom voice.

"What I complimented them" I laugh as her parents roll their eyes going into their own conversation.

"Alright girl to girl tell me. Do you like Ross" She asks as I roll my eyes "Rydel I may have texted him for 2 months but I still don't really know the like in real life Ross, that was the texting one" I say as Rydel nods "Well trust me he is just as flirty in real life as in those texts" I look at her as she sighs "I went through them when he was not looking" I laugh rolling my eyes "He is super flirty towards people he really likes and he is super flirty to you I can just tell"

"Even if we did like each other you guys are going on tour and I'm going on tour, it would be literally impossible to pursue a relationship"

"So what your saying is after we get off tour you guys will date" I roll my eyes "I said even if we did like each other, I never said we do"

"Oh honey I know when my brother likes a girl and he likes you" I look at her as she gives me a he likes you look as I think he does not like me, he can't like me. And I can't like him, it would just end in heart break, because I know I would fall for him...