Chapter 25

Ross's POV:

We finally manage to get out of my siblings constant annoyance of Laura and I getting married as we get in my car to head back to Laura's house.

"Well that was interesting" I hear Laura say as I head out of the place.

"Yea, I'm sorry about them. I will make sure my parents punish them" Laura laughs as she smiles at me. That damn smile, she's always smiling I swear I have never seen her like not smiling.

"I mean it could be worse" I shake my head "No they are the worst, trust me, especially Rydel and her ships, when she sees two people she likes together she does not rest till they are either together or she has like 50 million collages made of them" I hear Laura laugh a bit.

"Seriously" I nod "Yea like when I was in Teen Beach Movie she loved to ship my character with the other main girl character, it was blown out of proportion" I say chuckling a bit as Laura looks at me "Like how bad"

"She printed out the poster of our characters kissing that was never actually shown in the movie and hung it on her wall" Laura's mouth drops as she looks at me "Seriously" I nod "Yea I don't even know how she got the picture the kiss was never put public so I have no idea where she got it from" Laura laughs "That's crazy" I nod "So you guys did kiss for the movie "

I nod "Yea but Disney was like no we are not going to put it in so you know we tried to give the fans what they wanted but Disney was like nope try again never" Laura laughs and gives me a strange look.

"Okay then Colorado"

=================

I pull into Laura's house after a fun car ride as we look at each other. I look at her not wanting to leave her yet.

"Thanks for the ride home Ross" I smile at her nodding "No problem Laur" She smiles at me as we just look at each other for a second.

"Do you maybe want to come inside see my house" She asks as I smile at her.

"Of course" I respond probably way to fast. She smiles "Well come on then" She says as I smile as we get out of the car walking to the porch as she pulls her keys out and opening the door letting me in and then walking in behind me closing the door.

I look around at the house...

"Laur this house is beautiful" I say breathless looking around as I see her smile "Awe thanks Ross"

I look around seeing it's a pretty nice sized house like it's not to big but it's not small, it's the perfect size honestly. And it feel so homie like I could stay here forever.

"You want the official Marano Tour" I look at Laura and smile nodding "Of course" I say.

==================

"And last the master or my room" I hear her say as we walk into her room as I look around "Wow, you were not kidding, you do have Harry Potter posters" She laughs and punches my arm as I smile at her "It's cute" I say as she smiles "Thanks Rossy" I nod looking around the room more seeing some pictures and smile at one.

"You looked so young" I say pointing at one as she laughs "That's cause I was" I roll my eyes "Who's the other girl" I ask.

"Vanessa my sister"

"She looks a lot like you" Laura nods "Yea some people use to think we were twins till I stopped growing" I laugh at her "You are very short" She groans as I smile "It's adorable though" She smiles at me.

"So Lynch what you want to do" I hear her ask as I shrug "Want to Netflix" I see a smile on her face "Sure, let's go downstairs" I nod as we head back downstairs to the living room and sit on the couch and she turns Netflix on looking at me.

"What you feeling" She asks as I shrug "We should start a show together, that way we have to hang out" She laughs "Alright Lynch what show" I shrug "I came up with the idea you come up with the show" She rolls her eyes "It has to be one we both have not seen yet" She says as I nod thinking. "Have you seen The Office yet I wanted to start it but never actually started it"

"Nope I have not"

"Want to do that one"

"Why the heck not" I smile at her as she turns Netflix on and handing me the remote.

"You can find it and get it ready I'm going to grab blankets" I nod at her as she gets up as I look for The Office finding it and going to the first episode when I soon see Laura appear with blankets and two waters.

"Just in case" I smile nodding as she puts the waters on the coffee table thing as she sits on the couch with the blanket putting it on the ground, as I hit play on the show as we start to watch it.

We are now on the second episode as I finally man up and scoot closer to her and I don't think she realized yet. I smile as we are a lot closer. I wrap my arm around her as I see her glance at me sending me a smile as she scoots herself closer as I wrap my arm around her tighter making sure she does not move any time soon. I smile to myself as I look at her as her head falls on my shoulder her gaze on the TV. I smile and looking back at the TV my heart racing 100 mph right about now.

"I think your heart would win the fricking Daytona 500 right now" I hear her whisper as I chuckle a bit "Yea probably" I say as I feel her head move as I look down at her to see our eyes now lock as we smile at each other. She smiles resting her head back on my shoulder as we look back at the TV watching 'our' show now.