Prequel Chapter 60: Double the Worries

Ross's POV:

We just got back home and I called Riker, and Rocky over to help me set up the dresser.

"Okay wait put that part there" Rocky says as I nod putting it on.

"That does not look right" I hear Riker say.

"It's in the instructions" Rocky says as Riker grabs them looking at it.

"Rocky are you being serious right now" I hear Riker ask.

"What do you mean am I being serious" Rocky asks as Riker rolls his eyes "You had them upside down dim wit"

"Ohhhhhh that makes so much more since now" I hear Rocky say as Riker looks at me with a look of what the hell is wrong with him. I laugh "Okay Riker is reading the instructions for now on" I say as Riker nods "Yes I am" Riker says as we continue to put the dresser together.

We soon finish as I smile "It looks good" I say as they nod "Yea it does"

"Hopefully it passes girlfriend test" I hear Riker say as I laugh.

"Fingers crossed" I say as I shout "Laura" I don't hear a response as I look at them worried as we walk downstairs as I smile seeing Laura asleep on the couch, with Netflix going.

"Looks like she's out" I nod "Guess so" I say as they smile.

"Well I will see you later bro"

I nod saying bye to them as I glance at Laura and picking her up carrying her up to our room and laying her on the bed, when of course she moves and wakes up.

"You can go back to sleep" I whisper as she shakes her head "I'm awake" I hear her say as I nod laying next to her.

"I never asked, how did the studio go today" I hear her ask as I sigh "I'm going on tour" She smiles up at me "Oh my god that's great when" I hear her ask "January to March"

"Wait seriously. I am going on tour January to March as well" I hear her say as I sigh looking at her "We're going to be separated for 3 months" I say as she looks at me sadly.

"I can't believe that we are both going on tour during the same 3 months. What the heck are the chances" I hear her say as I shrug, wrapping my arms around her pulling her to my side as she smiles at me.

"The dresser looks nice" I hear her say as I look over and smile "It does, good choice babe" She smiles laying her head in my chest.

"How the heck are we going to be apart for 3 months, I barely can stand not being with you for a couple hours" I say as she sighs and looks up at me.

"I don't know" I hear her whisper into my chest.

"We better make these next like 2 and a half months count then" I say as she nods looking at me sadly.

"It's going to be okay" I say "I don't want to be apart from you for that long" She says her voice cracking as I look at her "Hey, let's not dwell on this okay, let's think about positives like the fact that we live together again" I say with a smile as she smiles at me a bit.

"That is some good news" She says with a smile wrapping her arms around me more as she lays in my chest. I smile kissing her as I feel her kiss back as I smile deepening the kiss as we continue when I am about to take her shirt off she stops me and looks at me.

"What's wrong" I ask as she looks at me gulping.

"Laur what's wrong" I ask again as she gets up fast and running to the bathroom closing the door as I get up fast and go to it as she locked the door.

"Laura what's wrong" I ask as I hear nothing

"Are you okay, Laur what's going on" I ask worried as I see the door open as I look at her "What's wrong" She looks at me shaking her head "Nothing" She says silently and going back to the bed grabbing her phone fast.

"Shit it's already October 16th" I hear her mumble as I walk to her and nod "Season 2 is coming out really soon you excited" I ask as she puts her phone down and buries her head into the pillow groaning.

"Laur what's wrong" I ask very confused at what is going on right now.

"Nothing, don't worry" I hear her say as I look at her.

"I am going to worry, you look very stressed" I say looking at my girlfriend who has her head buried into the pillow.

"I'm fine, everything is okay" I hear her say as I nod not believing her but decided to just wait a bit to ask her again as I lift her shirt up a bit rubbing her back as I feel her relax as she turns her head on the side and looks at me.

"I love you" I hear her say as I smile "I love you to" I respond as she smiles.

"You excited for tour" I ask as she nods "I mean besides the fact you won't be on it" I hear her say as I nod "I feel the same"

"Why would they schedule our tours at the same fricking time" She mumbles as I sigh "Who knows" I say "But we are both doing U.S ones right" She nods "I got a couple South America stops but mostly US" She says as I nod "Really same" I say.

"Who knows maybe it's the same tour route maybe we will be in the same places at the same times" She smiles "That would be awesome"

"It sure would be" I say pecking her lips as she looks at me.

"Is that all you got Lynch" She says with a smirk as I look at her.

"Oh Marano you messed up this time" I say as she giggles as I smash my lips back on hers and enjoy the second night of living with her as much as the first night.