Prequel Chapter 46: Post Mates

Laura's POV:

"Finally" Ross groans as his family pulls out of the driveway as I laugh and look at Ross.

"Awww was Ross getting annoyed" I say as he groans "Yes, they were here for like a day" He says as I laugh "It's only 6 they were here for like 3 hours" I say as he groans "Still felt like forever" He says as he presses his lips to mine as I smile kissing him back as I feel his hands on my ass, as he picks me back into his lap as we don't break the kiss. I find my hands playing with the buttons on his shirt and unbuttoning them as his shirt is not off but unbuttoned all the way now as I trace his abs.

I hear his stomach growl as Ross groans "Seriously" He mutters as I laugh pulling away "Looks like Rossy is hungry" I say as his stomach growls again as I laugh.

"Want to order post mates" I ask as he smiles nodding grabbing his phone and looking at me "What you thinking"

I shrug sitting on his lap as he holds the phone and I scroll through it "Chipotle" I ask stopping on it as he smiles nodding as I click on it to see..."Seriously you still have our order on here" I say as he laughs "We ordered it so much I guess it just remembers" He says as I laugh as he orders it to my house setting his phone down and wrapping his arms around me his hands sliding under my shirt as he rubs my back as I feel his fingers playing with my bra strap as I look at him and he looks at me innocently.

"It would be easier to rub your back" He says as I laugh laying my head on his shoulder as I feel his fingers unstrap my bra as it falls and Ross moves it probably throwing it somewhere as he continues rubbing my back as I smile loving every part of this right now, as I find my eyes close falling into a sleep.

=====================

I wake up to a slight shaking as I open my eyes confused to see Ross there standing as I realize I am laying on the couch.

"Huh" I ask as he laughs "The food is here" He says holding it up as I smile at him as he lifts my legs up sitting on the edge of the couch placing my legs back on him as I smile at him.

"Your so sweet" I say as he smiles "You better enjoy this I just had the most awkward postmates experience ever" He says as I look at him grabbing my food as I sit up against the edge of the couch a bit.

"Why" I ask.

"First of all my shirt was all the way unbuttoned because of a certain someone" I giggle a bit blushing "Oops" I say as he laughs "And then of course I threw your bra right in the sight of where the guy was that delivered the post mates, and this was like a 50 year old dude"

I burst out laughing "Oh my god he totally thought we were having sex" I say laughing as Ross glares at me.

"It was so awkward Laura" He says as I laugh starting to eat my food along with Ross.

"Let's watch something" I say as he nods reaching and grabbing the remote turning the TV on and looking at me "Any preference"

"Ooooo there is a new episode of Riverdale that came out last night that I did not get to watch because of someone" I say looking at Ross as he laughs.

"Us doing it was a lot more fun than watching the fricking Riverdale characters doing it" I burst out laughing as I see Ross smile as he types in Riverdale on Netflix.

"Episode 20," He asks as I nod as we soon start watching Riverdale as we eat our chipotle.

===================

Somehow I managed to completely flip around now my feet off the couch and my head in Ross's lap as his hands rest around me as I see Riverdale just finish.

"That was so gooooooood" I say looking up at Ross to see him look down at me "Eh it was alright," He says as I laugh.

"So serious moment, when do you want to tell fans we are together again," He asks as I look at him shrugging.

"I don't really care, I'm not worried about it," I say as he nods.

"Want to just post to our social media right now" I hear Ross say as I shrug "Why the hell not," I say as he smiles pulling out his phone and I pull out mine as well.

"So many pictures to choose from," I say as Ross laughs "I know right. I think I'm going for a cute hockey one" He says as I smile.

"Rydel sent me a picture of us kissing last night and I love it" I say showing it to him as he smiles "Defiantly do that one" he says showing me the hockey one "Awww that one Is so cute" I say as he smiles as I go to Instagram first posting it and then copying it to twitter. *Pretend the Hollywood Sign is in the background* 

@LauraMarano- I love him more than I ever thought could have been possible

@LauraMarano- I love him more than I ever thought could have been possible. He annoys me more than I could have ever thought was possible, but he's mine and I would not trade him for the world. I love you so much @rosslynch

I feel a kiss on my head as I smile at Ross "You have the best descriptions" I laugh and lean against his arm and looking at his. 

@rosslynch- My Girlfriend, best friend, and my number 1 supporter

@rosslynch- My Girlfriend, best friend, and my number 1 supporter. This girl has been by my side no matter what through thick and thin. She has dealt with so much stuff revolving around me but in the end, she was right their next to me the whole time showing just how strong our love really is. She's my Ride or Die, my future wife, and mother of my children one day. I love her more than hockey, and more than Austin loves pancakes. Every time our lips touch I get the rush of excitement from running out on stage but like a million times stronger. She's the center of my universe, and I love her to the Moon and back. I love you @Lauramarano

"I'm totally not crying," I say through tears as I feel myself lifted into Ross's lap as I stay in it laying against his shoulder. 

"This is perfect this moment right here" Ross whispers as I nod "Everything about this moment is perfect," I say cuddling up to my boyfriend and soon find my fall asleep in his arms, my favorite place to sleep ever.