Chapter 40

Laura's POV:

The rest of the Lynch family arrived and the boys left to get all their high tech skate gear on, as Savannah Rydel and I wait on the bleachers.

"Wow he got you skates" I laugh nodding "You guys better be coming out as well, I ain't about to be the only one with those Lynch boys" I say as they laugh.

"Eh Rike probably will make me go out, I might as we just get the skates now" Savannah says as I nod.

"How long have you guys been together" I ask as she smiles "Around 3 years now" She says as I smile "Wow that's awesome congrats"

"Thanks Laura, so what about you besides the romance with Lynch" I roll my eyes as I see Rydel smirk at me.

"First of all Ross and I are friends, do I need to spell it out Rydel" She groans "Haha so funny" We laugh "And second of all I have never been in a real relationship before"

They both widen there eyes "Seriously" I nod "Yea seriously"

"Damn Marano, have you even kissed someone before" Rydel asks as I smile thinking back to last night as I reluctantly nod my head.

"Yea recently" I say why the hell did I add recently, I could not just say Yea... god I'm a dumbo.

"Oooooo who" Rydel asks as I shrug "Do I know him" I shrug as she groans "Lauraaaaa"

"Rydellllll"

"Savannahhhhh" I hear Ross say as we laugh looking at him.

"I felt the need to have to do that, come on guys were ready. Oh and Sav you need skates Riker said" She groans nodding.

"Rydel you might as well get some as well" Ross says as Rydel sighs "Fine come on Sav" She says as they get off the bleachers as I look at Ross.

"Come on get your skates on" He says as I groan and look at him "Is now the time to tell you I have no clue how to Hockey"

He laughs "Do you know how to skate"

"I did when I was like 5"

"Great so your a pro" I roll my eyes "What did you not understand about I did when I was 5"

"Don't worry I'll help and my brothers can we are all pros" He says as I groan "These won't go on" I say pouting as he laughs kneeling down and grabbing the skates putting them on my feet and then tying them as he smirks at me "What were you saying"

"Oh shut up" I say as he laughs standing up as I stand up and about to fall back over when Ross grabs my hands pulling me back up to his chest.

"Thanks" I whisper as we lock eyes "Of course" He says as I smile at him.

"Ross I'm scared" I say as he smiles "That's why I am here" He says as I smile as he hold onto my one hand "Come on one step at a time" He says as I nod us soon going to the opening in the rink as we soon get their.

"See that was not bad"

"Yea well that's walking, now this is like skating and hardness"

He laughs "I will be right here the whole time" He says in that damn cute voice he has as I just nod as he gets on the ice and holds my hand as I soon step onto the ice now completely on it feeling like I am about to fall over.

"Hey your doing better than Sav first time she got on the ice with Rike she landed right on her ass" I laugh a bit as he smiles at me getting in front of me and grabbing my other hand "Come on let's skate" He says starting to skate backwards as I widen my eyes "How the hell are you doing that" I ask slowly starting to skate forward.

"Like I said I have been doing this since I could walk" He says as I nod as we soon start to go a bit faster.

"See your doing great" He says as I smile at him.

"Aye Laura your doing it" I hear Ryland say as he gets next to Ross skating backwards as well.

"Damn you Lynch boys and your hockey skills" I say as they laugh at me.

"I am skating backwards Marano" Ryland says as I roll my eyes "Shut up I can barely skate forwards" They laugh at me "With Ross as your teacher you will be skating backwards soon enough" He says skating off over to Rocky.

I glance at Ross as he smiles at me.

"How are you looking at me and skating backwards what if you hit someone" I say as he shrugs "Everyone here I know so it's not that big of a deal" He says as I roll my eyes "Wow so polite"

"You want me to let you go and leave you stranded out here" He asks as I widen my eyes squeezing his hands more "No sir I do not"

He laughs "Then be nice to your teacher" He says as I roll my eyes "Oh great" I say as he smiles as we continue skating around, slowly me getting better and better.

"Damn Lynch when did you get a girlfriend" I hear a guy who I have no idea who he is come over and skate next to me looking at me.

"Gus this is Laura. Laura this is my cousin Gus" I nod "Nice to meet you" I say as he smiles "Yea you to, wait this was the girl that came to the charity game right" He asks as Ross nods "Yea this is her"

"Gotcha cool, the girls will be here soon. I think we are going after they hang out here for a bit" Ross nods "Sounds fun" He nods "Well nice to meet you Laura, talk to you later" I nod "You to" He smiles skating off.

"I thought I recognized him" Ross nods "He looks a lot like you guys"

Ross nods "Yea we call our cousins Minir5 since there all younger than us and well Gus is the oldest of his siblings so he is Riker's mini" I smile "Awe that's so cute, I want to see yours" Ross smiles looking around "When I see him we can go" I smile nodding as we continue to skate around slowly and slowly I am getting better.