Prequel Chapter 27: Fighting Again

May 29, 2026

Nobody's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU NOT TRUST ME LAURA" Ross screams as he jumps up from Laura's couch as Laura sits on it.

"Ross I do it's just-"

"IT'S JUST YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T TRUST ME" Ross screams at her.

"ROSS JUST LIKE SHE SAID YOU SHOULD OF COME TO ME FIRST! I WOULD OF COME TO YOU RIGHT AWAY AND I KNOW THAT"

"I WAS CONFUSED LAURA. I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO" Ross yells as Laura shakes her head at him.

"I could tell you what to do! Not do what you did!" Laura yells at Ross as he glares at her walking up to her and standing over her like a monster as Laura looks at him scared.

"YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW THAT I SHOULD OF DONE IT DIFFERENTLY. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE, AND I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING BRINGING IT UP" Ross yells as Laura glares at him.

"YES I DO WHEN THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING RIGHT NOW ROSS. HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO NOT LIE TO ME AGAIN" Laura screams at him.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU LAURA. I MADE A MISTAKE BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OVER IT" Ross screams as Laura mouth drops as Ross realizes what he said.

"Laura wait-"

"SERIOUSLY I HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OVER IT WOW ROSS. YOU KNOW WHAT AND YOU HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW" Laura screams at him as Ross looks at her shaking his head "Wait Laura I did not-"

"YOU DID NOT MEAN IT. I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST LIKE YOU DID NOT MEAN TO LIE TO ME. JUST LEAVE ALREADY ROSS" Laura screams at him as Ross sighs running out of the house to his car before Laura can see him break down crying, as he quickly pulls out of her house, and just driving not knowing where he is going but crying while he drives...

Laura falls back on the couch after closing the front door Ross just ran out as Laura grab the pillow screaming into it realizing....everything just got so much worse... Laura finds herself falling asleep crying on the couch....

=======================

Ross ended up at his parents house as he falls asleep crying into Stormie's arms as Stormie and Mark are very confused to what is going on and Laura won't answer her phone...

Laura eventually stops crying and lays on her couch watching TV as she decides to Tweet out.

@LauraMarano- It's crazy how one second everything is completely fine and the next....we are right back at Stage 1....

Stormie sees this tweet from Laura and sighs tapping Mark.

"It defiantly has to do with Laura" Stormie says to her husband as Mark reads the tweet sighing. "Everything was fine between them last night" He says "What happend" He says sighing as Stormie sighs shaking her head "I wonder if the therapist said something and they are fighting over it now" She says as Mark sighs. "Well they better get over this fast, because Ross will be Laura's on screen boyfriend very soon" He says as Stormie sighs "And to think I was so excited when Andre said that Ross was playing Mitch on Single Problems, and how excited I was to see Laura and Ross's reactions to the fact they will be on the same show again" She says sighing as Mark nods "Ross starts tomorrow, Andre is going to surprise him blindfolding him as he goes to the set, where he was going to see Laura. Now I have a feeling it won't be such a sweet moment" Mark says as Stormie sighs. "Let's just hope they work it out" She says as Mark nods.

Meanwhile...

"Something bad happend to them Maia" Rydel says to Maia as they sit at Starbucks talking. Stormie called Rydel telling her about Ross and Laura and how they are probably fighting.

"What the hell happend you literally said they fell asleep on the Hammock together last night" Maia says sighing.

"I bet it has to do with the therapist, I bet she messed everything up" Rydel says as Maia sighs.

"I bet she said what Laura was thinking" Maia says sighing.

"What was Laura thinking"

"She was scared that Ross would lie to her again and that she could not trust him" Maia says as Rydel sighs.

"I mean I get it, I would probably feel like that to" Rydel says.

"I wonder what the therapist said" Maia says sighing.

"I have no idea but it's got to be bad Laura won't answer her phone and with what she tweeted out.... I think they took a big step in the wrong direction" Rydel says sighing as Maia nods reading the tweet again "Next second you are stage 1, damn we were so close" Maia says as Rydel nods "So fricking close"

======================

"How you feeling Ross" Stormie asks as Ross sighs.

"I miss her so much" He says tears still going down his face.

Ross just explained to Stormie Laura and his fight that happend about 6 hours ago now.

"Ross listen I know it's hard but if you really do love Laura then just support her decision, I mean being friends with her right now is better than not being in her life at all right" Stormie says to her heartbroken son as Ross sighs and looks at her.

"I just don't know how the hell I am going to be just friends with her" Ross says as Stormie sighs "Talk to her talk boundaries. I am sure Laura does not want you guys to be just friends either, but Ross she's scared, I mean look what happend to her with Adam and how he used her and now she's just super scared, you got to be there for her" Stormie says to Ross as he sighs and looks at his mom.

"Dang why are you always so right" Ross says as Stormie smiles "Cause I am a mom" She says as Ross laughs a bit.

"Thank you mom" Ross says as Stormie smiles "Of course Ross, now get some sleep you have your first day back on Disney tomorrow" Ross smiles "I can't wait to find out what show I am on" He says with a smile as Stormie smiles "Trust me it's a good one" She says as Ross smiles "I am just going to sleep her is that okay"

"Of course Ross"