Prequel Chapter 43: A Night To Remember

Laura's POV:

Ross and I continue to talk as we look out on LA as I look at him as he soon looks at me "Why you looking at me like that" He says as I smile at him "Cause I realized something" I say as he looks at me a huge smile "And what is that" He asks as I smile.

"That I know hundred and ten percent I can not live without you" He smiles as he grabs me standing up as I squeal a bit as he walks us to the edge away from the table as I see him nod as I soon hear 'Here Comes Forever' playing as I look at him getting emotional as I hear Riker's voice start as Ross smiles at me as he sets me down and we get in the position we were in on the Prom Episode of Austin and Ally again just like when he asked me to be his girlfriend as we sway back and forth as Ross soon start singing his part smiling at me the whole time as we slowly lean closer and closer together as our foreheads are now touching. He soon stops singing as I look at him confused as there are still the chorus again as his siblings and Ratliff continue to play the chords as Ross smiles at me.

"It never was easy but it has been so worth it. Laura you know how much I love you I don't even have to say I know that you know that I love you, the world knows I love you. Your my best friend you mean the world to me, and I have said this all before but I have never meant it in the way I do tonight..." I hear him trail off tears in his eyes as I wipe them as he continues his voice shaky.

"I love you so much Laura so much and I always will, I know I have made a lot of mistakes but it's all been one big test because look at us we are here tonight still in love even after the whole disaster that I shall not speak of..." He says trailing off again as I giggle a bit.

"There's no way I could make it without you Laura and what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend again" He asks as I smile tears in my eyes as I soon shout "Yes!" He smiles as he does not take a second to smash our lips together as I smile as we put so much passion and love behind this kiss, and after 2 years and 4 months Ross is my boyfriend again and I am kissing my boyfriend finally...

After god knows how long we finally pull away breathless both our hearts racing as we wrapped around each other smiling at each other.

"I love you so much Ross" I whisper holding him close to me not wanting to let him go as he smiles at me "I love you Laur, more than anything" I hear him whisper as I hear Cali Girls playing as I smile at him as he smiles back as we start dancing randomly to the song smiling at each other without a care in the world.

=================

After dancing to a couple more songs Ross whispers "You ready for the second part of the night" He says as I smile at him nodding as he grabs my hand as we walk to his siblings for his first time.

"I am on a strict contract not to completely freak out until tomorrow morning so I can't talk" Rydel says as I laugh and look at Ross. They all congratulate us.

"Alright see ya guys later" Riker says "We got cleanup don't worry" Rocky says as I smile "Aww you guys are such sweet brothers and sister and friend" I say as they laugh.

"Enjoy the night Raura" I hear Ryland say as I blush as Ross smiles "Peace out fam" He says as squeezing my hand as we walk along the trail back to the car getting in it as I feel lips on mine and hands around me on my back by my zipper as I giggle pulling away "Really you can't wait like 20 minutes" I say as he groans "I am so going to drive so fucking fast" He mumbles as I laugh giving him a quick kiss as he smiles starting the car and pulling out heading back to my house.

=====================

I unlock the house door as Ross immediately closes it locking it and tossing my keys on the couch as he picks me up by my ass pressing his lips to mine as I giggle kissing him back as he soon pulls away so he can walk, more like run up the steps as he goes to my bedroom closing the door and placing me on the bed getting on right after me as we soon start to make out as I feel his hand go to my zipper once again this time pulling it down as I let the dress slide off me as he tosses it and pulls me down on the bed getting on top of me kissing me like their is no tomorrow, but I love it so much.

I pull at his tie undoing it and then unbotting his shirt as I take it off him throwing it along with the leather jacket he had on as I go to his belt undoing it as I feel his friend getting very happy as I smile throwing the belt and with the help of him getting his pants off as we pull away looking at each other

"You ready" He asks as I smile "Never been more Lynch" I say as he smiles pressing his lips to mine once again and moving his hands to my bra strap as it soon falls to the ground with the rest of our clothes.....

And let's just say....It was defiantly A Night To Remember