Prequel Chapter 6: Ross Don't Jump!

Laura's POV:

"Awwwwwwwwwww" Maia and Rydel squeal as I roll my eyes.

"Stop guys," I say as they smile as I feel arms around me as I  am pulled into a hug by Stormie.

"Thank you so much, Laura. Thank you so much. You just saved him" Stormie says in tears as I smile at her.

"Of course Stormie. I will always be here for him" I say as she pulls out of the hug tears streaming down her face. 

"God I am going to beat his ass so hard for ever hurting you. He should be fucking praising you for saving his ass" She says as I laugh a bit "God I love you Stormie" I say as she smiles hugging me more as she cries as I see Maia and Rydel smile at me as we sit in Rydel's living room with Stormie crying me...

===================

I hear the door open and someone walks in as I hear a squeal.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH GET OVER HER RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" Rydel squeals as I laugh my mouth dropping when I see Ross... he is in tears and his hair is all messed up... but he still looks hot...this is the first time seeing him in 2 years literally. 

Rydel squeezes him to death in a hug as I see his arms wrap around her hugging her back.

"I'm sorry Delly" I hear his voice shaky as I see the tears going down his face. 

They soon pull away as his eyes lock with mine as he freezes when he looks at his mom confused.

"You gave your mom almost a heart attack when you tweeted that out, Lynch. God thank god for your dumbness or Laura would not have been fast enough to save your ass. You really are so dumb but thank god for it" I hear Maia growl as I sigh as I see Laura looking at me staying quiet. 

I look at my mom sadly "Mom I'm sorry" I say quietly as she looks up at me unwrapping herself from Laura as she looks at me coming over to me.

"You had me so fricking worried Ross. I was so worried that you were not going to respond to Laura." She says as I nod "I'm sorry" I say again as she shakes her head and pulls me into a hug " I love you so much Ross we all do, why did you do that" She asks as I sigh as I look at her Laura as she looks down at the couch not talking. 

We soon pull out of the hug as my mom looks at me. 

"Thank god for your undying love of Laura or you would have been gone Ross, and I would not have known what to do if that happened" 

I hear Rydel and Maia giggle as Laura looks at the ground staying silent. 

"How did you know that Laura's text to me was going to work," I ask as they all glance at each other. 

"We did not you ass, We had no idea if it was going to work, we were just hoping and praying," Maia says as I sigh nodding. 

"Ross you had us all so worried," Rydel says as I nod "I'm sorry" 

"Sorry is not enough Ross. I can't believe you would have even thought of that" My mom says as I sigh... okay guys I fucking get it... leave me alone.

 "Like seriously Ross you have so much to live for why would you do that," Maia asks as I sigh... getting mad... they don't fucking realize how much I miss and love Laura. 

"Guys stop" I hear the most amazing voice ever say... as I look over at Laura who is looking at us... her voice came out shaky but it is still my favorite sound. 

"Huh, Laura what are you on about," Rydel asks as Laura sighs. 

"Look at him he obviously feels horrible about the whole thing. Let him breathe and relax a bit" I hear Laura say as I smile at her... she always knows what I want... and that's exactly what I needed her to say.

"Yea guys what Laura said," I say annoyed as they sigh.

"We're sorry Ross we just love you" I hear my mom say.

"I love you to mom," I say as she lets a couple tears out as I see Laura walking over here and over to me.

"I'm happy your okay" I hear her say as I smile at her. "It's because of you," I say as Laura sighs.

"And the reason you were about to do it was because of me too," She says as I look at her shaking my head "No it wasn't Laura. It was because of how fucking stupid I was. How I fucking betrayed you, how I literally did the one thing I told you I would never do I fucking said 'I do' to the vow that said be true to you and I fucking broke it, I am the biggest asshole ever, and I could never forgive myself just like you will never forgive me" I say tears flowing down my eyes as I feel tiny arms wrap around me as I look down my heart beating so fast as the girl that I have not talked to yet... touched in 2 years is hugging me her head in my chest as I smiled wrapping my arms around her small body and hugging her back not planning on letting her go ever....

But she eventually pulled out of my grasp as she looks up at me. 

"Please never try to do something like that again Ross. I was not emotionally prepared for this, and no amount of warning will ever prepare me. I don't ever want to officially lose you, I could not picture a life without a Ross Shor Lynch, it would be horrible, so please if you ever feel like this again please just text me and if I don't respond spam me, spam me on twitter do everything to get me to reply." I hear her say tears running down her face as I nod wiping her tears and pulling her back to my chest as I hear her break down crying as I held her tightly against my chest. 

I see my mom, Rydel and Maia smiling wide at us and giving me thumbs up as Rydel mouths "Get your girl back" I smile nodding as I hold Laura in my arms again after 2 years and I don't ever want to lose this feeling again. 

I hear Laura's breathing soon go back to normal as I hear her soon stop crying as she pulls out of my grasp and looks at me and sighing.

"Maia and I are already an hour late for set. I'm sorry but we have a big day today, and we have to go" She says as I look at her sadly nodding as I hear her sigh as Maia looks at me.

"What if we take Ross with us, he can hang out in your dressing room or mine. I am sure they would not mind, I mean he is a Disney Star as well" 

I see Laura look at Maia and then back at me and sigh "You want to come" She asks as I look at her smiling nodding as she sighs "Fine let's go. Stormie Rydel we will get him home safley and alive" Laura says looking at me as my mom and Rydel smile.

"Thank you Laura" Laura nods and looks at me "Come on we are in Maia's car" She says as I nod as Maia walks out with Larua behind her and me behind Laura as Maia gets in the front and Laura in the passenger as I go into the back as Maia pulls out and starts driving down to Disney