Chapter 46

Ross's POV:

I run out of there as fast as I can running down the streets of LA... but I don't care.

Has Laura seriously been just using me this whole time... Did she kiss me back to just try to make me fall for her... has she been playing me this whole time...

She couldn't of been right? She would not do that... but Riker would not lie to me and she even admitted that her manager told her to flirt with me...

I continue running not planning on stopping anytime soon as I soon get to a neighborhood and start walking along the sidewalk thinking... Did Laura really play me like that...

================

I just got back home as I see Rydel pacing in the living room as her eyes light up looking at me.

"Oh thank god your back I was so worried" She says running and hugging me as I hug her back.

"I'm fine well.. physically"

"Ross come on we both know Laura would not do that"

"But riker would not lie to us"

"Ross so maybe Kristen did say that to Laura but that does not mean Laura is listening to her" I sigh and look at her.

"Laura would not even like a guy like me there's no point in this" I say as Rydel looks at me.

"Ross"

"Mhm"

"Are you admitting you like Laura" She asks as I look at her not knowing what to say.

"I don't know" I say as she looks at me.

"You would not be this upset about Laura potentially playing you unless you liked her Ross" She says squealing as I look at her.

"Since the second I saw her I think I liked her" I say honestly as Rydel squeals and hugging me again.

"Ross this is great"

"No it's not Laura does not like-

"Don't say that Ross, she ran out after you looking for you"

"Wait what, oh my god is she still looking"

"I will text her that you came back" Rydel says as I nod at her.

"Ross, Do you really believe Laura is playing you" I shrug "I don't know" I say as she sighs "I have faith that she is not using you, I can tell she likes you, she is always smiling when she's with you Ross"

I smile a bit and look at Rydel "I don't know Delly I don't know what to believe"

"Just listen to her alright"

=================

It is now Tuesday and today I have to see Laura again, since we have Tour Practice. I have not talked to her since Sunday... she has texted me a couple... hundred times but I have ignored them... I just I know Riker is looking out for me I believe what he is telling me and Laura should of talked to me about Kristen telling her that instead of just keeping silent about that... I mean if she really has been playing me then I don't know what I would do... I really do like her...

We just walked into the studio to practice as Riker whispers "Stay away from her, she's just going to hurt you" I hear him say as I sigh nodding as we continue to walk soon seeing Andre.

"Great your right on time Laura is already here come on" He says as my heart rate increases as we walk into the practice dance studio we have as I look around it really is a really nice place.

I then hear laughing and see Laura there.... in leggings and a crop top, her hair in a messy bun as she is talking with a guy....

Riker nudges me "See look at her she's totally flirting with him" I look at them.... she is...

"Laura, the Lynch's are here" Andre says as she looks over at us walking over... not smiling at all.... she always is smiling.... She just looks at us and sighing giving him a nod.

"Alright I will be in the office room doing work Chris here will be your official dance instructor, and then others as well will be coming to help" Andre says as we nod, and he walks off as Chris smiles walking over to us.

"Hey guys as Andre said I am Chris. I have been instructing dance for concerts for probably like 5 years now" He says.

"He's also my dance instructor for the concerts and tours I have done" Laura cuts in.

"Oh does Kristen have you flirt with him to for fame" Riker says as Laura sighs looking down staying quiet as Chris nudges her whispering in her ear something I cant hear as I see her sigh nodding as she looks back at us. Damnet why do I have to be so jealous... what the hell did he whisper to her...

"Right well let's get started then shall we" He says

"Alright so we are doing this in order of how the concerts are going to go so first up is Smile right" He asks.

"Yea smile is first" Rydel says as he nods "Great let's get started then"

=================

"Great job guys alright Timeless is next" Chris says glancing at Laura as she sighs and looks at me as I glance at her looking away fast.

"Alright so Laura and Ross let's start the rest of you can just sit and watch" Chris says as the others go and sit down as Laura and I stand by him.

"Okay so can you to at least pretend like you are not pissed at each other so we can do this" He says as I widen my eyes as Laura sighs slapping him "What did I say about not getting mad"

"Not to get mad" He sighs as Laura rolls her eyes "And what do you do"

"Get mad" He says as she sighs "Exactly"

I glance at her as she looks at the ground

"Right let's try this then alright we will start like this"

The music soons starts as he starts to teach us the dance moves to some of the sections of the songs. The whole time Laura not smiling at all... Maybe Riker was wrong... maybe Laura really was not using me...