Prequel Chapter 9: Jealousy

Ross's POV:

The director just said cut to finish the scene as Laura, Maia, and Bradley walk off the scene and smile.

"That was great guys"

"Thanks" They say.

"Okay where is Mitchell" Chris says.

"Here I am" I hear a British dude say as my heart drops... no... I turn my head and there I see... Fricking boy bands like most known member from fricking one direction... Niall Horan...Laura always said how she would choose him to co-star with and now... he is playing her love interest.

"Hey Laurie" He says as Laura smiles... she hates that nick name... she literally kicked me in the balls when I called her that. "Hey" She says hugging him as they soon pull away but my heart breaking more and more...

"And just like Ally Dawson says don't touch her book Laura Marano will say don't call me that" She says with a warning look as I smile... oh thank god.

Niall laughs "Oops" he says in his British accent as Maia smiles "Ah that accent" She says as he smiles "It's defiantly the best one on set" Laura says

"Heyyyyyy. I am your best friend and you call his better" Maia groans as Laura laughs "Sorry I still love you" Laura says to Maia.

"Alright let's get this next scene started then" The director says as they all nod, and getting into their positions.

I watch as Laura opens the door as Niall appears in it with a smile.

"Oh hey I was not expecting you here yet" He says as Laura laughs "Yea well I was not expecting you either" She says glaring at Maia and Bradley who sit on the couch.

"Well come in" Laura says as Niall steps in looking around as Laura closes the door.

"Yo dude this is awesome. A rainbow colored party, man I wish I was turning 6" Niall says as Laura's jaw drops as she looks at Maia and Bradley who laugh and Bradley hops up.

"Yea I know right. I was telling Chloe that it was such a good idea"

"Yea this idea is great guys" Niall says as Laura's jaw is still dropped.

Maia bursts out laughing as I hear the director yell cut.

"Oh my god I am so sorry but Laura's dropped mouth reminds me of in Austin and Ally when Trish and Dez catch Austin and Ally kissing. It was spot on like oh my god" Maia laughs into the couch pillow as Laura ends up laughing as well along with the rest of them and the cast not on right now.

"Yooooo Mitchell is so right oh my god" Ryan says laughing.

Laura laughs "Okay let's stop making fun of my shocked face" She says as I smile at her... she's so adorkable....

"It kind of did look like that face" I hear their director say as they all burst out laughing more as Laura goes to the couch leaning against Maia as they laugh. I smile at how happy Laura is right now...she really looks like she is enjoying herself.

"Okay is your guy's laugh attack over" I hear their director yell as they all nod.

"Yea were good" Laura says "Okay let's go back to Niall's line, this idea Is great" They all nod going to their recent positions as Laura's mouth drops when the director yells Action.

"Yea this idea is great guys" Niall says.

"Really it is" Maia says as he nods "Yea rainbows colors, kids love that" He says as Laura's mouth goes back to normal as she smiles at him "So you know kids then" She asks as he smiles giving her a nod "I mean I am a kindergarten teacher" He says as Laura nods smiling as Maia says to Bradley "He loves children. This is perfect" Bradley smiles and nods back to her "5 bucks they get together within the next couple weeks" He says as Maia smiles sticking out her hand as they shake on it.

"What are you to doing" Laura asks as Bradley and Maia glance at each other.

"Playing thumb war" Maia says fast as her and Bradley start playing thumb war.

"Seriously in a time like this and you play thumb war" Laura says as Maia and Bradley laugh stopping "Well I mean the party is basically set up we just have to wait now" Maia says as Laura looks around "We need some streamers but yea it is almost done" Laura replies.

"Ava and I will put the streamers up you and Mitch can hang out" Bradley says as Laura smiles "Aw thanks Hunt"

"No problem sis"

"You want to head out back" Laura asks Niall as he smiles nodding as they walk out back to the backyard set as they sit down in two chairs at a table set up.

"It's really beautiful out" Niall says as Laura looks up nodding "Yea it is" She says as they look at each other with a smile.

"This might be sudden but Chloe I do like you and I don't care if you have kids, I really want to get to know you better, and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" I hear Niall ask.... NO NO NO NO NO STOP. NUH-UH STOP. WHY DID I COME TO SET TODAY. LAURA CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER LOVE INTREST. SHE CAN'T.

I see Laura smile at him "Really" She asks as Niall nods "I do like you Chloe" Laura smiles and nods "Then yes let's go out" She says with a smile as Chris smiles back.

"And cut"

Thank god. I see Laura and Niall walk off.

"That was great you to, you really seemed into it" The director says as they smile nodding.

"Thanks Chris" Laura says, so his name is Chris then.

"Okay so we already did the kids scenes so that means that next is when the kids come home from school for the surprise party. Chris says as they all nod as I watch the 4 kids run off to where they have to go for the door as Laura and Niall go back to the backyard and Maia and Bradley go to there positions as they are setting up decorations. I watch the scene unfold as I Can't help but wish that I was Laura's love interest...