Chapter 55

Ross's POV:

We take a break from Best Summer Ever when I see Laura and John talking on the couch smiling at each other... what the hell...

I nudge Maia "Look at John and Laura" I say as I see her look over and smile "Awe they kind of look cute" She says as I look at her "What no they don't" I defend as she looks at me laughing "Awe does Rossy have a little crush on Laura"

"Maia shut up, I'm serious" She rolls her eyes "Ross come on they barely know each other"

"Laura and I have only known each other for like 4 months"

"Ross calm down, I can tell Laura is not the type of girl that falls for a guy right off the bat" She says as I sigh "You think"

"I know so Ross." I smile at her "Thanks Maia"

"Hmm sure."

"What do you think they are laughing about" I say looking at Laura and John as Maia sighs "Just go talk to her Ross, her and Rydel were talking while you were dancing earlier about how you have not said a word to her barely besides the little cheek kiss she gave you"

I look at Maia shocked "Shit I was so excited about seeing you guys again I totally neglected her" I say as Maia sighs "You boys are the worst"

"Help me" I say as she rolls her eyes "I will get John out of there you talk to Laura" I smile at her "Thanks Maia your the best"

"Yea when I help you I am" I laugh as we walk over to them as Laura is laughing along with John.

"Sup guys" I say as Laura looks at me for a second and then back at John. Well then...

"Hey John can you come to my car with me" John looks at her confused "Why"

"I want company"

"Why don't you take Ross" I hear him say as Maia glances at me "He already shot me down, so please come, you don't want Aussie to be sad" I hear her say... thank god for her fast reactions.

"Ugh fine" He says standing up and smiling at Laura "Talk to you later" Laura smiles nodding "See ya" She says as John and Maia walk out as Maia gives me the 'dont fuck up look' as I sigh and look at Laura.

"We have a 10 minute break want to take a walk" I say as Laura shrugs "Eh not really"

I look at her grabbing her hands pulling her up "Your coming let's go" I say as Laura groans walking with me as I hold onto her arm soon interlocking our fingers as we walk around the studio.

"I'm sorry" I say as Laura looks at me confused.

"I got so distracted with seeing Maia, John, Grace, and Garrett again that I forgot about you" I say as she just nods looking away as I sigh "Laura talk to me" I say as she stays silent. I groan seeing a door open as I pull her into the room closing the door as she looks at me "Ross what the hell" She says as I see we are in a closet, I turn the light on and look at her.

"We are not leaving till you tell me what's bugging you"

"Nothing Ross, now we have to get bac-"

"No we dont. What's wrong Laura" I say as she rolls her eyes "Nothing just go back to your co star" She says annoyed as my face falls... she's jealous....

"Laur, are you jealous" I ask softly as she stays quiet as I sigh "Laura Maia is like my sister, we mess around like siblings, yes were close but I don't think of her like that, and plus she has a boyfriend who she is very happy with" I say as Laura stays quiet.

"And besides there's only one girl I got my eyes on" I say as Laura glances at me.

"And it's the one I am looking at right now" I say as Laura smiles at me still staying quiet as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me as we are smiling at each other inches away now...

"There's no reason for you to be jealous" I whisper again as she looks at me.

"Laura what are we" I ask as she looks at me confused. "What do you mean" She asks

"I mean Laura come on we both see each other as more than friends" I say as she sighs "Ross you heard our managers we can't date"

"But you do like me" I ask as she looks at me.

"Do you like me" She asks. "I asked first" I complain as she gives me the really look as I sigh "Of course I like you Laura your amazing" I say as I see her smile at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I like you to" She says as I feel like doing a flip and feel like my world is complete now.

"But we can't date" I hear her whisper.

"Let's warm them up to it then, slowly and slowly we act more and more like a couple, we can prove to them we can in fact be a couple"

"Oh so were a couple now" Laura says as I just look at her smiling.

"Your so damn cute" I hear her say as I smile at her.

"You will be my girlfriend one day" I whisper as she looks at me blushing as I smile.

"It will happen" I whisper again when I hear.

"Ross, Laura where are you" I hear a voice say as I look at Laura worried

"Shoot we need to go to practice" She says as I nod opening the door a bit peaking out seeing no one as I run out and Laura comes out as well as we casually start walking back to the practice place walking in everyone's eyes on us.

"There you are, where were you guys"

"Just walking around" I shrug as I see Maia smirk at me as I roll my eyes.

"Okay whatever Gotta Be Me is up next let's start"