Prequel Chapter 52: Phone Fun

Ross's POV:

Laura fell asleep on me about three hours ago, as I am laying here with her literally having a death grip on me, as I scroll through my phone can't but help go through all the hate.... I know I shouldn't but I can't stop. I know there right I know that I don't deserve Laura, I don't even know why she loves me, it makes no since.

I feel my phone taken away and watch as it is thrown on the ground and I look down to see Laura now awake.

"I swear if I see you read another hate comment I am going to slap you" I hear her say in a joking but at the same time dead serious way.

"But there-"

"They are not right Ross. Please why do you believe them" She asks as I look at her "Cause there right Laura"

"Cause is not an answer" She says as I groan and she looks at me "Talk" I glare at her as she sits up a bit crossing her arms still on my lap.

"Ross your perfect and I love you for who you are, I always have and always will from that first second I saw you guys come to see me in the park that day. When you came up to me saying Rydel was a huge fan, from that moment I knew you were something so amazing, how we laughed and joked around right away, how we texted each other not knowing who the other person was but it felt like we knew each other for an eternity . Ross I love being with you so much" I hear Laura say tearing up looking at me "Please stop reading those stupid comments, and if you won't do it for yourself than do it for me" I hear her say as I look at her nodding my head "I'll stop" I see her smile as she presses her lips to mine immediately as I smile kissing her back right away forgetting how much I loved the feeling of our lips together, as I hold Laura tighter going for her shirt about to pull it off when I hear the door open and see my parents there as Laura jumps off me fixing her shirt and looks at them.

"Well I see you are just fine now" I hear my dad say glancing at Laura as Laura waves shyly "Hey Guyssssss" she says in a high pitched voice as I hear my parents laugh.

"Hi Laura" they say as Laura waves awkwardly.

"We were coming to check up on you but I think Laura has this under control" I hear my mom say as Laura nods shyly...she's so adorable.

"Yea mom were fine" I say as they nod.

"Okay, use protection" I hear my dad say as they walk out of the room closing the door as I look at Laura and she looks at me hiding her face in the pillow.

"God that was so awkward" She groans into the pillow as I laugh.

"Your so cute Laura they have walked in on us about to do it before" I say as Laura groans "And it was just as awkward those times before as well" She says into the pillow as I laugh rubbing her back.

"It's okay they have walked in on Riker and Savannah actually-"

"Shut up don't you dare, I don't want to know" I hear her say as I laugh, as she turns a bit on her side looking at me.

"This is why we stay at my house" She says as I laugh "Yea your probably right" I say.

"Ross are you okay" she asks as I look at her "Laura I just feel like I'm not enough" I say honestly as she looks at me grabbing my hand "Your more than anything I need Ross. Your so loving and gentile and make me feel like im on cloud every time we are together. Your everything and more, please realize that" I hear her say as I look at her "Really"

She nods burying her head into my side "I love you Ross, I would not of gotten back with you if I did not think we were meant to be but I do know that so please if you ever feel like this again just talk to me instead of making me worried sick" I hear her say as I smile nodding picking her up placing her in my lap once again, as she smiles at me "I'm putting a stop to my so called fans hating on you just because were together" I hear her say as I widen my eyes "Laura no don't. It's fine"

"No it's not fine Ross. You don't deserve this hate just because you are with me it's not fair to you Ross" I hear her say as I sigh "Don't be to mean" I say as she lays her head on my chest pulling out her phone "No promises" She says as I roll my eyes pressing my lips to her head as I watch her type away...

"Laura you can't say that" I say hitting the delete key as she groans "Rossssssss" she says moving my finger as she rewrites it as I grab her phone as she grabs it as well "Ross it's going to break in half" She says trying to sound mad but has a laugh in there.

"Laura you can't do this it's fine" I say as she continues to pull at the phone as I groan "Laura your not going to win this" I say as she glares at me "What because I'm the girl"

"Wow you really went there" I say as she nods "Yes I really went there now give me the stupid phone back" She says as I laugh "No"

"Shor I swear just give me the phone" She says laughing as I smile at her "I can do middle names to Marie" I hear her groan as she gets up a bit holding the phone as I groan holding it with one hand and using my other to get Laura's small little hands off the phone as I am successful as she glares and hits me "Rossssss"

"Lauraaaaaa" I say as I go on the phone exiting out of twitter and deleting it as her mouth drops "You did not just do that" she says as I laugh "Oh I did now say bye bye to phone" I say and throwing it across the room and grabbing Laura holding her in my arms "Rossssss" She squeals slapping my arms as I laugh "You lost" I say as she groans crossing her arms as my arms are around her "This is not fair" she pouts as I laugh "Sucks for you"

"I can't believe you chucked my phone" She says glaring at me.

"I did no such thing" I say as she gives me a really look. "The most I did was lightly tossed it" I say as she rolls her eyes "You lightly tossed it at the fricking wall" She says annoyed "If it broke, you are sleeping on the couch" I hear her say as I roll my eyes "I'll buy you a new one if it broke" I say as she glares "Your still sleeping on the couch"

"Awwwwwwww you to are so cute" I hear as I look to see Rydel there with her phone out "Don't you even think about posting that"

"Oh you mean the video I already posted, oops" I glare at her "Rydellllll"

"Well I Got to go bye love birds" She says running out of the room as I sigh as I feel a hand connect with mine "It's okay Ross" I hear Laura say as I look at her "She's so annoying" I growl as Laura laughs and lays on me closing her eyes.

"You are so tired aren't ya" I say as she nods "How much sleep have you had" I ask worried as she looks at me "Not a lot" I sigh "Come on let's go back to your house"