Chapter 36

Ross's POV:

Yesterday was so much fun. I got to hang out in the studio with Laura for hours, as we discussed tour things, and what's going to happen, going on over the schedule and scheduling tour practices and what not. This is literally the best thing that could of happend. Us going on a tour with Laura making our careers come together that now we have to spend time together like it's perfect.

I was already so excited about going on tour but now that we get to go with Laura the tour just got a million times better.

Right now we are back at the studio and about to officially announce the r5+Laura Marano Tour and the tickets are going to go on sale I honestly can't wait.

"Alright guys it's time tweet it out and Andre and I will tweet it out on r5's official thing" We all nod as I smile as I glance at Laura as she smiles at me and then goes on her phone.

@RossLynch- Official R5 + Laura Marano Tour Coming August 25th! Get Ready!

I laugh at Laura's tweet.

@LauraMarano- Who's R5 Again? Oh whatever....Official R5 + Laura Marano Tour starting August 25th 2019 Get Ready!

"Wow who's r5" I say as Laura laughs "Oops must of accidently typed that"

I roll my eyes as I look at my siblings tweets and the Official R5 twitter and then Laura's official music twitter.

@Officialr5- We are happy to announce the Official R5 + Laura Marano Tour! Starting August 25th 2019, get your tickets at officialr5andlauramaranotour.com

@OfficialLauraMarano- Official R5 + Laura Marano Tour coming at you August 25th, 2019 Get ready!

@RydelLynch- R5 + Laura Marano Tour? Get Ready Guys! Hint: Ross and Laura are singing a Duet! *cough* #Raura *cough*

I laugh at Rydel's.

"Seriously Delly" She laughs "Whattttt"

"Oh my god Rydel stop" Laura says looking at her phone and then up at us.

"We are so done for" She says as I laugh nodding "Oh for sure" I respond.

"What's the chance we get Raura Opening up first show ending kiss" Rydel asks as Laura rolls her eyes "If it starts storming right this second" Laura replies when I soon hear a loud sound and look out the window.

"Oh my god" I say as Rydel squeals "ITS POURING" Rydel squeals as I see Laura's mouth drop "There is actually no fricking way" She says as she looks outside at the now storm that has started.

"I can't believe this" I hear Laura mumble as Rydel squeals "Ahhhhhhh #Raura kiss"

"Not happening" Laura says as I kind of feel hurt a bit... wait... why do I feel hurt by that... were just friends, right?

"But you said if it started to storm" Rydel groans as Laura rolls her eyes "I said the chance of us kissing was if a storm started now-"

"So the chance of you guys kissing is super high apparently" Rydel says as Laura rolls her eyes and glances at me "I guess so" She says as I can't help but smile thinking about us kissing.... Damnet what is happening to me.

"Alright guys let's start practice then" Andre says as we all nod getting up and heading to a practice dance room.

"Let's start with Raura duet shall we" Kristen says as Laura and I glance at each other and walk to the spots as I soon hear the music start, this is going to be an amazing next couple of weeks.

====================

We just finished rehearsals and it's already 10 pm, damn time sure flew by, mostly because I was with Laura the whole time. I see her walking to her car as I smile running up to her.

"Want to hang out" She gives me a look "It's 10 Ross"

"So who cares" I say as she laughs "Alright what do you want to do"

I shrug "I don't care, I just want to hang out with you" I say honestly as I see her smile "Alright did you drive here" She asks as I shake my head "Rike drove me" She nods and looks at me "Well get in then" She says as I smile getting into the passenger seat Laura in the drivers as she drives off.

"So where are we going Lynch"

"Just drive let fate show us" I say as she looks at me and then shrugs looking back at the road.

"R or L" She asks as I look at her confused.

"What"

"Just pick one"

"Fine R"

"Alright we are going Right then" She says getting into the right turn lane and turning right. I smile as she continues driving asking me random questions.

"56 or 90"

"90"

"Left it is" I laugh as she continues driving.

"Fast or Slow"

"Fast"

"Freeway it is" I smile as she turns onto the Freeway as we start driving not knowing where we are going at all but I don't care.

"Man I'm so excited" I randomly say as Laura glances at me.

"Why"

"Tour obviously. I can't believe that we thought we were going to be apart for a year and now look at us we are literally stuck together for a year" I say looking at her as she laughs a bit.

"Oh Yay! Stuck with 4 guys and Rydel for a year I can't wait"

"Actually 5 cause Ryland is coming to DJ as well" Laura glares at me as I laugh.

"And then plus like the set people-"

"In our tour bus since we all will be in the same one, and then the crew and supplies in the I think other ones"

"Oh yea true, yay a 1 year of annoying Laura Marano"

"Oh joy to the world" She mumbles as I laugh.

"No actually I can't wait, I know this is going to be a great time" Laura says as I smile nodding.

"Especially since apparently there's a Raura kiss first night" Laura rolls her eyes slapping me "Shut up, I can't believe that, and now look at it, it's clear out again" I look around to see it not raining.

"It still looks like it's going to pour though"

"You know what shut up" I laugh as I smile at her as she is looking at the road. I see her glance over at me "Why you smiling at me like that" She asks as I shrug "I don't know your just amazing" I see a small blush on her face as she continues driving on the freeway.

"Pick a number between 1 and 5"

"3"

"Alright 3 more exits then we will get off"