Chapter 76

Ross's POV:

"Come on Laura get in this" I say as Laura smiles standing next to me putting her hand over ours as we all smile.

"Ready" I start off as everyone joins in "Ready set Rock" We all yell smiling and running off onto the stage, hearing the cheers from the crowd echoing all over the building.

==================

"Alright, I went to the drive-in and what did I see?

A hundred little betties all staring at me!

I was cruising, for some lovin'!"

Laura kisses my cheek as fans go crazy cheering more and more and screaming Raura as I run back and continue to do my dance routine to Crusin for a Brusin. Man this is only the Second song. in our first concert, and I am already so energetic and pumped... and to think we have like 90 more concerts to go...

================

"Everyone please give one more round of applause for the Teen Beach Family" I say as everyone cheers as I smile bowing with my fellow old castmates as we smile, and then they go off stage high fiving the others on the way off, going over by Ryland.

Riker jumps up by me and smiles wrapping his arm around me "Now who's ready for a Raura duet" He yells as I smile as the fans go crazy cheering and shouting Raura.

"Where is the Aura in Raura" I say as Laura soon comes to my side smiling as Riker walks off to his guitar as I smile at Laura and then look at the fans.

"This one is called Timeless guys hope you enjoy it" I say into the mic as we soon start playing as Laura and I soon start singing the song smiling at each other.

========================

"Our love will always feel this way

We are timeless...

We are timeless..."

We both sing into the same mic as we smile at each other ending the song as I hear a ton of screaming and cheering and chanting of Raura as I wrap my arm around her pulling her to my side as we smile.

"You guys like the Raura Duet" Rocky yells into the mic as the crowd cheers as loud as I have ever heard it as I smile seeing Laura smile at me.

"Now guys I think we need to turn up that Boombox" Laura yells as the crowd goes crazy as I smile running off to my spot grabbing the guitar as Laura soon starts singing her biggest hit Boombox as I smile watching her dance to the song as soon Rocky and I go to her side doing the dance motions with her.

Laura wraps her arms around both me and Rocky as she continues to sing ending the song off.

"Blow my speakers out with you

Yeah, you're my boom-boom-boombox, baby"

Laura finishes sending me a smile as I smile back as she waves at the crowd as they cheer super loud for her. Laura unwraps her arms around Rocky and I smiling "Thanks guys" She says smiling.

"This next one I want you all to sing along with us if you know the lyrics cause 'We just wanna make you smile" Rydel smiles into the mic as everyone smiles cheering as Laura goes to my other side in between Riker and I as we soon start to sing the song.

====================

"Thank You LA" We all yell as the fans cheer smiling as the 6 of us run off stage smiling after waving to the fans.

"You guys did amazing" Kristen says as we all smile.

"One down 94 more to go" Andre says as we smile.

"1 crazy amazing year incoming" I say smiling wrapping my arm around Laura as she leans against me.

Soon we leave the building and get onto our tour bus as we all sit on the couch ready to relax, as we head to I think Sacramento for our concert tomorrow.

I wrap my arm around Laura pulling her to my chest as she lays against me cuddling up to me.

"So when are you to officially announcing you are together" I hear Riker ask as I glance down at Laura as she looks up at me shrugging "I mean I think most people already think we are together" I say as she nods "Let's wait a bit more, leave them questioning it a bit longer" She says as I nod "However long you want I don't care" I say as she smiles at me kissing my cheek as I hear Rydel "Awe" as I look at her "This is going to be such a normal occurrence isn't it, you seeing us doing something and you aweing" I say as she laughs "Oh you know it" she says laying her head against Ratliff as I laugh.

"Savannah is meeting us at the rest stop tonight where we park the buses" Riker says.

"Nice, how long is she staying" Rocky asks.

"I think most of the US, at least" I hear Riker reply.

"Yay" Rydel says as I see Riker smile.

"Alright well Rocky and I are going to the back room and setting up the Xbox and gaming place" Ryland says as I smile "Oh yes" I say as they smile "That was so much fun last tour" I say as they nod.

"And this time we have a like double the size bus so the chill hangout room is so much bigger" Rocky says as I smile "I will be playing that tomorrow" I say as they nod getting up heading to the back room.

I see Laura yawn as I whisper "You tired" She nods as I see it's already 11 and the past 3 hours we have been jumping around on stage, poor girl is tired.

"I'm putting Laura to bed" I say lifting Laura up as Riker, Rat, and Rydel nod as I walk into the bunk room and kneeling down laying her down in her bed pulling the blankets over her and kissing her head "Night my princess" I say as she smiles "Night Rossy" I smile getting up and going to the back room to play Xbox with my brothers.... and right here is the life.... on a bus with my girlfriend and my family for a full year... can it get any better?