Prequel Chapter 54: Rehearsals

Ross's POV:

We walk downstairs after finishing getting ready in record time, as I see her parents waiting on the couch.

"Hey" Laura says as they look at us and my mom smiles "Awww you to look so cute together" We smile at her mom as her dad looks at us not saying anything.

"We need to get going Lynch already brought us behind schedule" I hear Damiano say as I sigh.... he does not like me at all....he never really did, and then well..... the whole 'cheating' thing happend, and now I am pretty sure he hates me.

I feel Laura grab my hand squeezing it.

"Ross and I will just take my car" Laura says as her parents look at us.

"You don't know where it is, and we have to go together" Damiano says as Laura sighs and looks at me with eyes that said 'were done for'.

We walk out of the house with her parents as they get in there car in the front and Laura and I in the back.

"What about Vanessa and Drew" I hear Laura ask.

"We are picking them up now" I hear her dad say as Laura nods.

"So when did Raura happen again" I hear her mom say.

"Actually tomorrow will be a month" I hear Laura say as I smile nodding.

"A month and we just find out now" I hear Ellen say as Laura sighs "I mean you guys have been in Italy for the whole month pretty much, and set was crazy as we just finished Season 2" I hear Laura say.

"Really you finished Season 2" Laura nods "Yup"

The finale of Season 2 is great and the fans are going to freak when they see a Mitch and Chloe kiss but also a Raura one.

It gets silent as I feel Laura's head fall on my arm as I smile down at her kissing her hair wrapping my arm around her as I pull out my phone going to snapchat as we start messing with the filters laughing our asses off.

"What is going on back there" I hear Laura's mom ask as I laugh "Were playing with the snapchat filters" I say sticking my tongue out for the dog one along with Laura.

"Awww that's adorable" Laura says as I smile nodding putting it on my story as we continue to play with the filters when I hear the car door open and look to see Vanessa and her boyfriend I am guessing Drew.

"Hi V and Drew" Laura says as they smile and Vanessa looks at me "Oh my god it's Ross Lynch"

"Oh my god it's Vanessa Marano" I say with the same excitement she had as we laugh "Good to see you again Vanessa" I say as she smiles "You to Lynch" she says as they go to the front row of seats since Laura and I are in the way back seats.

"I'm so happy you to are back together" Vanessa says smiling as Laura cuddles to my arm "I know I am to" Laura says as I smile at her, as we soon start talking to Vanessa and Drew making this not as much as an awkward car ride any more.

====================

We soon pile out of the car as Laura and I interlock our hands walking into the place as I look around and see a ton of people I don't know once so ever...this should be fun....

And just on que I hear Laura whisper "I will be by you the whole time don't worry" I smile at her nodding as we walk in soon greeted by.

"Hey guys" I hear Jace say smiling as he hugs the Marano's and Drew as he smiles "Lynch good to see you again"

"You to man" I say giving him a hug.

"Keira is actually I have no idea where she ran off to" He says looking around confused as we laugh.

"Losing your future wife already come on bro" I hear Drew say as Jace laughs "Shut up there are so many people here" He says with a laugh.

Laura soon pulls me to the side away from her family as they talk to some people I don't know.

"Wait when is the wedding" I ask confused "Seriously Ross when do you think it is" She asks as I think "Wait so we had the dinner the night before right so tomorrow" I ask as Laura nods "Wow good job smart boy" I roll my eyes "You can come right" she asks as I nod "But don't I need to know what to do" I ask as she looks at me "Ross you literally just walk down the aisle and go where the other guys go it's not hard" She says as I roll my eyes "Shut up Marano" Laura giggles "Wow look at us we get to walk down the aisle again" I say as Laura smiles "Except we are not the ones getting married" I smile "Oh trust me it will happen again" I hear Laura giggle smiling at me. I lean in to kiss her when I hear...

"And there is Marano I've been looking for you" I hear a guys voice say as I look to see a brown haired guy there like the same height as me as Laura smiles "Ahhh Jordan oh my god" Laura says squealing going to them as they hug.

"It's been so long" Laura says as he smiles "I know I leave for a couple years and find out you got married and divorced" Laura giggles as I see her roll her eyes "Shut up" she says as they pull out of the hug as the guy looks at me "Jordan this is Ross my boyfriend" I hear Laura say coming to my side with a smile as he looks at Laura.

"Wait isn't this the guy you got divorced to" He asks as Laura laughs nodding "Maybeeeee"

The guy rolls his eyes "Nice to meet you man"

"You to" I say as we shake hands.

"Jordan is like Jace's brother from another mother, they have been like best friends since like 3 years old" Laura says as I nod "Got it" I say as he smiles "Laurie did you see the chocolate fountain"

"Oh my god Jace said they might have one but they do" Laura squeals as he laughs nodding "Yup sure do"

"Ahh Come on Rossy" She says grabbing my hand as Jordan laughs as he leads us to the chocolate fountain, which seems to be a main attraction since there are a lot of people around it.