Prequel Chapter 53: Parent Surprises

Laura's POV:

I wake up and smile as I open my eyes and see Ross next to me and me in his arms. I smile cuddling to him playing with his fingers as I feel a kiss on my head as I look at him with a smile.

"Hey baby"

"Hi" I say playing with his fingers.

"You just love messing with my fingers don't you" I laugh nodding swinging his hand around.

"The things that entertain you" He says as I laugh "Hush Mr." I say still swinging his hand around not knowing why but it's fun.

"What time is it anyways" I ask as I see it's dark out.

"It's 1 am" He says as I look at him "Well your sleep schedule is done for, cause I am not tired at all" I say as he laughs "Yea I'm not really tired either we slept for like 12 hours" I laugh "Best sleep in a while" I say.

"You really couldn't sleep without me there" He asks as I look up at him nodding "I missed you, and was worried, and I don't know the feeling of safety was like gone" I say as he looks at me with a smile "You really do love me" He says as I smile "Of course I do" I say as he smiles pressing his lips to mine as I smile letting go of his hands and moving my hands to his hair, running them through his hair.

"Mhmm" I hear him as I giggle "Your hair is getting so long" I mumble as he smashes his lips back onto me and wrapping his hands around me picking me up by my ass as I am on him not breaking the kiss. "I love you so much" I hear him mumble as I smile "Show me then" I say as I see him smile his hands going to my shirt not wasting a second....

________________________________

Ross's POV:

I hear yelling as I groan...what is going on... I open my eyes and wanting to shut them immediately when I see Laura's parents in the doorway looking at us.... Oh frick...

"Hey Ross" I hear Ellen say as I wave at her "Sup" I sigh...seriously "I mean it's nice to see you guys again" I say as Ellen laughs a bit "Ross don't be nervous I'm not going to kill you"

"Oh I will" I hear Damiano say as I gulp nudging Laura....please wake up fast....

"Mhmm" I hear Laura groan as I look at her "Laura wake up" I say holding the covers so they don't see the fact were naked.....even though I have a feeling they know....

"Laura wake up" I say again nudging her as she just cuddles up to me more.... great.....

"Laura your parents are here" I say this time she opens her eyes looking at me as I point to the door and she slowly turns her head looking at her parents.

"Hey guys, what are you guys doing here" she says yawning a bit. It's 2 in the afternoon already.

"Seriously Laura" I hear her dad say as Laura looks at him "What's today I'm confused" she says again "Laura, we have to go to the rehearsal dinner for Jace and Keira's wedding" I see Laura's mouth drop "THATS TODAY" she yells, as her parents sigh. "Yes that's today"

"Well shit then" I hear Laura mutter as I try not to laugh....her swearing is so adorable.

"Get your ass up we have an hour long drive to get there" I hear her dad say as Laura sighs "Okay I'll be down soon" I hear her say as her parents look at us, and leave the room as I watch Laura bury her head under the pillow.

"Help me" I hear her say as I laugh "That was more awkward for me" I say as she groans and looks at me.

"Now I have to sit in a car with them for 1 hour there and 1 hour back" I hear her groan as she rolls over a bit and getting up as I watch her going to her closet pulling out a dress.

"How do I forget about my cousins wedding like how did that slip my mind" I hear her say as I laugh shrugging as I watch her get dressed putting her dress on as I smile.

"You look beautiful" I say as she smiles at me "Can you zip it up" I nod standing up slipping boxers on, and sweats and then walking over to her zipping the zipper up as I hear.

"Awww" I look to see her mom there...thank god I put some clothes on...

"Hey mom" Laura says as her mom smiles leaning against the wall.

"Hi, so I just realized that Jace still needs one more groomsmen to walk with Laura, so I called him and Ross if you want Jace said he would be happy if you came" Laura turns around and smiles at me "Yes Ross you totally should" she says excitedly as I look at Ellen "Are you sure he's cool with it"

"Yea he is fine I just talked to him" I smile "In that case then sure" I say as Laura smiles side hugging me.

"Do you have any dressier clothes here if not it's fine it's just rehearsal" I hear Ellen ask as I think.

"Oh wait you still have the clothes from the Teen Choice Awards here I am pretty sure" I hear Laura say as I look at her "Oh shoot your right" I say going to her closet and grabbing them.

"Perfect, try not to take to long dad is already flipping out as is" I hear Ellen say as she walks out of the room as Laura smiles at me "I'm so happy you can come" She says with a smile as I smile back "I'm glad I can to" I say as Laura smiles "Come on we have to hurry before my dad freaks" She says as I nod changing into the clothes *picture above what Ross is wearing* I change putting on the shoes, and then messing with my hair a bit as I see Laura in the bathroom brushing her hair and applying make up. I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her "You don't need that" I say as I look in the mirror to see her very concentrated.

"Your my boyfriend of course you say that" She says focusing as I sigh "You seriously don't, I would say it if I weren't your boyfriend" She ignores me continuing to apply it as I watch her "Who invented make up anyways like who was like oh lets put some more black on our eye lashes that our already black like I don't get it" She looks at me through the mirror and laughs "Your so cute" She says continuing to do her make up.

"Your dad is going to kill you for taking so long" I say bored as I watch her.

"It's been like 10 minutes this normally takes like an hour at least, I'm making good time" I hear her say as I roll my eyes leaning on her shoulder watching her finally hearing "Done" I look at her "You literally look the same. Like if I had a before and after picture I would not even realize" I say as she rolls her eyes "Come on Lynch let's go" I hear her say pushing me as I laugh walking out of the bathroom with her as she gets her purse and I grab my wallet and phone putting it in my pocket as she puts her shoes on and then we head downstairs to her parents who are on the couch waiting.