Chapter 81

Laura's POV:

Ross has literally been the sweetest guy ever to me the past 2 days, while I go through my girl problems... Like honestly he's amazing.

I just wake up from a nap when I see no Ross... I sigh, he's probably with his siblings, getting tired of being with me... Damn hormones... don't cry Laura don't cry... aweee Damnet....

I see my curtain open as I see Rydel there looking at me worried "You okay" She asks as I shake my head as she sighs "What's wrong"

"Ross is tired of me already" I say as she looks at me confused "Laura your hormones are on a-wire, if you think Ross is tired of you" She says as I look at her sighing "He's gone, he's tired of dealing with me" I say through tears as Rydel sighs "Laura he's just out getting food, since you fell asleep he will be right back" Rydel says as I look at her...

"Oh..." I say "Laura its okay, I get it hormones are crazy" I sigh nodding feeling like an idiot... why am I an idiot...

"Your not an idiot" She says as I sigh holding Ross's hoddie cuddling to it.

"Your so adorable" I hear her say as I laugh "You sound like Ross" I say as she laughs "He will be back soon" I nod as she smiles getting up and closing the curtain as I smile holding Ross's hoodie, that might as well be mine now...

================

I am laying holding his hoodie when I hear the curtain open as I see Ross there as I smile wide as he sends me a smile kneeling down and getting into my bunk putting a giant eagle bag over by my feel as he lays down closing the curtain and wrapping his arms around me pulling me to him and pressing his lips against mine as I smile moving my hands to his hair not wasting a second to kiss him back...

We pull away breathless as he smiles at me.

"Rydel told me you had a hormonal attack" He says as I blush looking down as he lifts my face up and smiles "Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of I think it's adorable" he says as I smile at him "Really" He nods "It shows how much you care about me" He says as I smile cuddling up to his chest as he get under the covers as well and wrapping his arms around me.

"I got some snacks if you want something" I look at him and smile "Like what"

"Like chocolate..."

"You got me there" I say getting up smiling and reaching grabbing the bag bringing it to us as I grab the chocolate bars from it "You want one" I ask as he shakes his head "I will take a piece of yours if I want any" I nod putting the bag on my shelf as I open the chocolate bar up as Ross grabs the wrapper throwing it out of the bunk as I laugh "Why you do that" I ask as he shrugs "I'll get it later" I laugh "Or your mom when she comes to tidy up to the bus" I say as he laughs "It will get cleaned up that's all that matters" I laugh as I eat the chocolate bar as I see him smile at me.

"I was wondering where my hoodie went" I hear him say as he looks at his hoodie that I have around me as I laugh "I may of stole it from your bunk" I say innocently as he laughs "It's oaky baby" I hear him say making my heart melt...

I smile laying against him...

"Whenever I'm with you I feel like I don't even have the worst thing to happen to girls" I say as I hear him chuckle "Guess I'm just your superman" He says as I laugh and look at him "Indeed you are" I smile pecking his lips as he smiles making a quick peck turn into a lot longer than a peck as soon I drop the remaining chocolate bar wrapping my arms around him... what is this boy doing to me...

_____________________________

Ross's POV:

Laura and I finally pull after who knows how long, as we smile at each other. Laura nestles her head to my chest as I smile holding her close to me.

This girl is everything to me...

She's constantly on my mind....

Kissing her is like fireworks exploding every time

She's like a drug, I'm fricking addicted to her...

"Whatcha thinking" I hear her say as she plays with my hands interlocking out fingers as she swings our hands around randomly.

"Your so adorable" I say as she smiles and looks up at me smiling.

"And I'm thinking about how much you mean to me" I say as she blushes looking at me.

"Rossssss" she groans as I laugh "It's the truth, you asked and I answered" I say as she squirms around as I smile holding her close to me. "Your not escaping little one" I say with a smirk as her mouth drops as she looks at me scared as she scoots away not really getting far since these are not big beds as she looks at me scared...

"Laur what's wrong" I ask as she looks at me closing her eyes as I feel her heart beat pick up dramatically as I reach over to touch her as her eyes open in fear as she hits my arm backing all the way up to the wall as she lets out a absolutely horrific scream.... as I hear the bunk curtain open up as my mom and Rydel are there with my siblings and Rat behind her as Laura is freaking out...

"Laura what's wrong" I say going to reach her again as she slaps my hand again "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME ADAM!" She screams as my mouth drops... she thinks I'm Adam.... I look at my family worried as my mom looks at me "Get her out of there, a small space is not good for her" She says as I nod "Laura it's Ross please" I say as I reach for her as she slaps me again as I sigh grabbing her waist as she screams again as I sigh... I'm sorry baby...

I grab her sliding her over and into my arms as she screams slapping me like crazy as I take her to the back room laying her on the nice big comfortable leather couch that goes around the whole room as she screams more and more.....