Prequel Chapter 47: Worries

Ross's POV:

Laura is fast asleep once again, as this hockey match just ended as I decide to pick her up carrying her to her room.

"Ross" I hear quiet voice say as I look down at her with a smile "It's me" I say as she smiles cuddling to my chest. I open her door and set her down on the bed as she lays "What time is it" She asks as I look at the clock "11", she nods groaning "I've got a fricking 7 am call time tomorrow" She says as I look at her "Poor little baby" She glares at me as I laugh "I've got a 11 o clock time" I say sticking my tongue out as she throws a pillow at me as I laugh picking it up and throwing it back on the bed at her.

"Are you going to lay down or just stand there looking at me." She says as I laugh slipping my shirt off and pants as I get under the covers with Laura as she immediately wraps her arms around me and cuddles to my chest.

"Don't you want to change" I ask as I hear her growl "Damnit" I laugh as she growls at me sitting up and going to her dresser I watch her change into her normal sports bra and spandex. She turns around and looks at me rolling her eyes as I am smirking.

"I forgot I had a fricking perv in my room" She says coming over to the bed as I laugh.

"You really should always change in front of me" I say as she rolls her eyes cuddling up to me as I smile wrapping my arms around her holding her close to me. "Ross"

"Mhmm"

"I'm scared" I look at her worried "Why baby" Her expression goes sadder as I look at her confused "What's wrong. Did I do something wrong" I ask as she shakes her head looking up at me.

"I can't stop thinking about it Ross" I hear her say as I look at her "About what"

"K-k-kids" She stutters as I look at her sadly "Oh Laur. Oh my god I completely forgot about that, hey we don't know okay" I say as she looks at me scared "Ross it's eating me alive" She says tearing up as I hold her closer to me.

"Shh, it's going to be okay, why don't we make an appointment right we can go to see" I say as she looks at me "I'm so scared" She says as I look at her "Laur it's going to be okay. Hey we don't know for sure yet, and like I said it could be me" I say as she looks at me worried tears running down her face as I pull her as close to me as possible as I run my hands through her hair trying to calm her down.

"Everything is going to be okay" I whisper as she looks at me and resting her head in my chest staying quiet. I wait as she slowly starts to fall asleep tears still going down her face...she's going to be able to get pregnant right? Everything is going to be just fine...

=========================

"ROSS" I hear Laura yell "IN YOUR ROOM" I yell back as I soon see her come into the room and look at me.

"You look like your having fun" She says as I laugh nodding "I bought an Xbox for your house after I finished on set" She laughs "I see that" she says and looks at the TV as I pause the game and look at her "How was the rest of filming" She smiles "It was good, but I need to shower so bad" She says putting her stuff down.

"Why"

"We had to shoot the food throwing scene so many times" She says.

"Dang I wish I saw that" I say as she rolls her eyes "That scene better turned out fricking amazing or I'm going to be mad" She says as I laugh.

"I'll be in the shower if you need me" I hear her say as I nod as she walks into her add on bathroom to the room as I unpause the game continuing to play it, waiting for her to shower.

We have not talked about the conversation we had last night and I am worried, she seems fine but I bet she is not, I can just see she's not okay. I really hope we are just worrying for nothing, I mean it should be fine...right?

I hear the shower turn off as I soon see.....Laura come out in just a towel.....damn you Laura.... She looks at me and shakes her head "You having problems their Ross" I shake my head "Nope just fine"

She gives me the really look and walking closer to me as I gulp looking at her.

"You walk a step closer and your mine" I growl as she smirks "Maybe I want to be yours" She says taking a step closer as I don't take a second to throw the controller and grab Laura smashing my lips to hers as I hear her giggle a bit and kissing me back as her towel drops and soon my clothes are on the floor....

And all I can think is This is the Life right here right now, I want to live in this moment forever